Chaos Rings Omega [Square Enix]

04-28-2011, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad In The Hole View Post
Chaos Rings Omega Reveal Trailer...Enjoy

YouTube: video
Woah!

hmm. Wait a minute. PREDICTION: Chaos Rings Omega will be IAP. Why? Doesn't make sense for 2 Chaos Rings games to come out.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
04-29-2011, 01:36 AM
Seems to me they're trying to make Chaos Rings into a franchise to me crex, I mean prequel and sequel?

04-29-2011, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminglyBoss View Post
well i was reading the article, and it looks like that yeah, probably olgar and vahti are returning, but the guy who looks kinda like escher is a new guy... maybe ancestor of escher?
I don't see anyone who looks like Escher and Musiea O.o
There's Olgar and Vahti when they were young (they bare a resemblance to Escher and Musiea, except more muscular)
There's the people who was Vahti and Olgar's parents I think, Rachael or Rachel was one of them.
There's then Ayuta with a tomboyish girl.
Then there's this final couple which look nothing like Escher and Musiea so... O.o
I can see how you could mistake Olgar and Vahti as Escher and Musiea, I mean Olgar now has a chainsaw-looking sword as his weapon o.o Probably going to be a storyline about how he gets the second couple's axe.

Edit:
Nevermind, I was wrong, Olgar and Rachel is a couple, and Viere and Vahti is a couple, but when Olgar was defeated, Viere inherits his axe and name I think...
And Olgar (the new one, not the one we know from Chaos Rings) is Vahti's father.

Last edited by Arktar; 04-30-2011 at 08:27 PM.
04-30-2011, 10:12 AM
Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktar View Post
Seems to me they're trying to make Chaos Rings into a franchise to me crex, I mean prequel and sequel?
This sounds about right to me. I mean, if the first was successful, why not continue, right?
04-30-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
This sounds about right to me. I mean, if the first was successful, why not continue, right?
I guess. It just seems weird to me that they would announce 2 games at the same time.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
04-30-2011, 12:54 PM
Yeah, but they rounded the first one up too nicely, not sure how the sequel can go, its either they go the final fantasy route, or they go with a storyline with Piu Piu and the Atmans that are on Piu Piu's title page and were fought post-game.