Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-27-2012, 05:02 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Tato, you said the second video was coming in January. That leaves the implication that the first video is coming this month, right...?

Last edited by JBRUU; 12-27-2012 at 09:11 PM..
Old 12-27-2012, 07:18 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Tato already said earlier that they'd make a video by the end of this month and btw give a release date!! It's almost there so we jst have to keep hoping until then we will be very soon fixed So please Idgeian let's not start this "this tread has been on the go for way too long now" stuff again!!
Old 12-29-2012, 01:18 AM
Developer
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

@JBRUU,
The first video will come next week, hopefully before January 1 so doubters, trolls and troublemakers won't get feed.
The second one i don't have an exact date because we are currently fixing some stuff before making them public, you know, we are trying to avoid feed trolls once again. But i can tell you it will come in January.
[B]

Last edited by Red1; 12-29-2012 at 03:16 PM..
Old 12-29-2012, 01:35 AM
Developer
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujumafon View Post
So it´s like, everytime you play, and it does not need to be a new game, things will always be diferent, or like you said, impredictable, wich is awesome, not only for enemies but for puzzles too.
And you guys are going to support updates with extra episodes, chars and all.. seriously, I cant say how thankful I am, cant wait the release now XD
Not a new game, while playing! Monster behaviors, spawn possibility, spawn locations always get's randomized but they still get serialized (ex if you kill that buddy it won't spawn again). Killing monsters also triggers others spawning events. They are also linking to primary and secondary quests. I mean, that's just some examples of our complex spawning system. The arrange mode (item/puzzles/riddles locations randomized) will come as an update.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:10 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatoforever View Post
@Whiteplayer,
If we release the game now, it would be an incomplete unoptimized game that you won't be able to play on your iPod4. I guess you don't want that happen.
So support 4G is not definitive at all, right?
Old 12-29-2012, 10:38 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatoforever View Post
Not a new game, while playing! Monster behaviors, spawn possibility, spawn locations always get's randomized but they still get serialized (ex if you kill that buddy it won't spawn again). Killing monsters also triggers others spawning events. They are also linking to primary and secondary quests. I mean, that's just some examples of our complex spawning system. The arrange mode (item/puzzles/riddles locations randomized) will come as an update.
That's awesome. One thing really grates on me with iOS games is that enemies will spawn exactly the same place at exactly the same time, and always act the same. Look forward greatly to that vid!
Old 12-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I had no hope of acquiring this iPad any time soon, so I basically ignored this game, cuz I didn't even want to hear its awesome news, cuz I figured i wouldn't be able to get it.

Now that I got this thing, I'm pretty excited for the release.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:35 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Will there be a sequel called "Recalled Memories"?
Old 12-29-2012, 12:57 PM

I've been playing Alan Wake these days, did you get any inspiration from this game too Tato ?
Old 12-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Developer
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujumafon View Post
I've been playing Alan Wake these days, did you get any inspiration from this game too Tato ?
It's hard to say no because we got some bits of inspiration from AW (shadows, lights) but our biggest inspiration was actually RE3.5.