★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5 or better.

Optimized specially for iPhone 5

[Game Intro]
Space station under invasion, city on the verge of plague, even the whole world, is moving towards devastation.
You are the Savior!

[Exquisite 3D Graphics]
Real-time light, shadow, lambency and depth effect...
Enable you to experience a 3D next-gen console game on mobile platforms.
16 completely different stages, i.e. 16 distinctive scenes
Ensures a breath of fresh air every minute in the game
Romantic park, perilous factory, trap-filled power station, besieged lab
Are you ready to set off?

[Extremely Exciting Battles]
Are you fed up with fighting against only one or several monsters at a time?
Here's your chance to sweep away an enemy swarm
A wide variety of traps that make your every move full of suspense
You have to break through waves of monsters and become the true Savior!

[Perfect Combination of ARPG and Shooter Games]
Is it an ARPG? No, it is a shooter game
Is it a shooter game? It is an APRG with character levels, equipment, perks and treasure hunt systems.

[Unique Game Systems]
* Character Level:
Characters will level up by means of defeating monsters and completing quests.
* Perks System:
Characters are endowed with multiple perks and can enjoy different gameplays.
* Random Equipment System:
The game offers millions of equipment like Diablo, in this way you can choose your own game mode according to your preference.
To be an iron warrior or bloodthirsty killer, or both of them? You call the shots on your battlefield!
* Random Monsters:
Different monsters will randomly show up in different places, spices up your gameplay
* Package System:
You will get various help and fantastic packages at a specific level, times and stages.

Echoseven's comments:


12-27-2012, 10:33 PM
#2
Real or fake?

12-27-2012, 10:52 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Real or fake?
Please be good, please be good, please be good...

Why? Is? This? Free?

Noooooooes!

BTW, to your question, how funny would it be if someone actually went to the effort of faking a game as bad as Space Hunter Sandra?

Oh, the irony... the hu-MAN-ity...

This looks at first glance to have a kind of SHS meets Shardlands DSS/RPG vibe. I just checked iTunes and I cannot view the page for some reason. Fingers crossed, though.

Downloading as you read this post...

Edit: 127 mb? Oh boy, idk...

DBC

I give up.

Last edited by Drummerboycroy; 12-27-2012 at 10:54 PM.
12-27-2012, 11:13 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Please be good, please be good, please be good...

Why? Is? This? Free?

Noooooooes!

BTW, to your question, how funny would it be if someone actually went to the effort of faking a game as bad as Space Hunter Sandra?

Oh, the irony... the hu-MAN-ity...

This looks at first glance to have a kind of SHS meets Shardlands DSS/RPG vibe. I just checked iTunes and I cannot view the page for some reason. Fingers crossed, though.

Downloading as you read this post...

Edit: 127 mb? Oh boy, idk...

DBC
There's a paid version as well I think its 1.99

Nevermind it is free but is located in paid apps on role playing.

Last edited by bramblett05; 12-27-2012 at 11:15 PM.
12-27-2012, 11:20 PM
#5
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
There's a paid version as well I think its 1.99

Nevermind it is free but is located in paid apps on role playing.
Well, the good news is it seems legit.

The not bad but not entirely great news is it is TINY on my iPhone4...

Not bad for the first 5-10 minutes, although I died pretty quickly, and I cannot tell if that was me being new and terrible or an omen of "things" to come...

DBC

I give up.
12-27-2012, 11:28 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Well, the good news is it seems legit.

The not bad but not entirely great news is it is TINY on my iPhone4...

Not bad for the first 5-10 minutes, although I died pretty quickly, and I cannot tell if that was me being new and terrible or an omen of "things" to come...

DBC
So decent but small? How's lag and gameplay?
12-27-2012, 11:41 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
So decent but small? How's lag and gameplay?
It's weird, and I need to preface my comments by saying I HATE being negative, especially when I'm one of the first posters...

It appears to lag like CRAZY, but I'm not sure what's going on. Admittedly, I was anxious, so I dled and fired it up immediately after cleaning out my task bar. I guess I'm saying the works could have been clogged?

Having experienced this repeatedly over the past year, I wouldn't hesitate to speculate that my "lag" could have been trouble communicating with Game Center. Bear in mind I only played 5-10 minutes.

Don't take my word on the lag. Frankly, I would love to get your impressions to compare experiences.

As for gameplay? The weird thing is that when it wasn't lagging, the gp was GREAT. Smooth movement, hit boxes were great, all good. It's really small, but it seems to play pretty well when it's not lagging...

OK, off to play some Aralon before bed...

DBC

I give up.
12-28-2012, 12:03 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
It's weird, and I need to preface my comments by saying I HATE being negative, especially when I'm one of the first posters...

It appears to lag like CRAZY, but I'm not sure what's going on. Admittedly, I was anxious, so I dled and fired it up immediately after cleaning out my task bar. I guess I'm saying the works could have been clogged?

Having experienced this repeatedly over the past year, I wouldn't hesitate to speculate that my "lag" could have been trouble communicating with Game Center. Bear in mind I only played 5-10 minutes.

Don't take my word on the lag. Frankly, I would love to get your impressions to compare experiences.

As for gameplay? The weird thing is that when it wasn't lagging, the gp was GREAT. Smooth movement, hit boxes were great, all good. It's really small, but it seems to play pretty well when it's not lagging...

OK, off to play some Aralon before bed...

DBC
Good god it lags like hell on touch4
12-28-2012, 12:19 AM
#9
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 433
Looks great, lags like hell (iPad 2). I died real quick too.
If they reduce the bloom, fix the lag and balance the fire power a bit, this can be very entertaining.
For now, I wait for an update to atleast fix the lag.
12-28-2012, 01:50 AM
#10
Game Impressions

Surprisingly good graphics...only lags a little on my ipad 2 with ios 6
Very frenetic and traditional dual stick shooter but with nice futuristic graphics...it has an iap system....i dont know how extorsive is....need to play a little more to find out. i realize that in an iphone the thing must look veeeery thin....