★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: As the hero of Knightmare Tower, you're on a mission to rescue not one, but several princesses. What? Just because you're a knight doesn't mean you have to be chivalrous. Keep launching yourself above the lava and slicing through demons in this medieval monster mash!
12-31-2012, 08:52 PM
Looks interesting. Anyone dive in yet and have some imps and as to how the game plays?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-01-2013, 02:06 AM
Judging by the screenshots, I'm pretty sure that the developer took the idea off Knightmare Tower on Kongregate. I'm not gonna try this one out, as I'm pretty sure it will play out the same. I'd be surprised if the developer changed the gameplay at all.
09-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFFanatic View Post
Judging by the screenshots, I'm pretty sure that the developer took the idea off Knightmare Tower on Kongregate. I'm not gonna try this one out, as I'm pretty sure it will play out the same. I'd be surprised if the developer changed the gameplay at all.
Yes, it is heavily based on Knightmare Tower.
09-10-2013, 08:05 AM
Looks like a reskin, sad state of affairs.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins