12-14-2012, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
No shot button, no thanks
There IS a shoot button. But with shoot + change color + move + homing ... that's just to much to control on a touchscreen in a bullet hell shooter I think.

What I was saying is that it gets better with auto-shoot, but then the whole game gets screwed up as a result.
12-14-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
that's just to much to control on a touchscreen in a bullet hell shooter I think.
Most definitely.

Some games are fun when played either for survival or for score but Ikaruga isn't one of them; what enjoyment that game has to offer is in the chaining and you'd be frustrated trying to do it with a touchscreen.

12-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I guess there's a reason to pull my Xbox out of it's 3 year hibernation now. Guessing it's not on PS3. Well, no difference...that's also in hiberation now. >_>

This is my last bit of thread derailing: I've always avoided rRootage because of the "Online" part of the title. I don't know why, but that just completely confused the hell out of me. I just picked up the HD version...wow. I've seriously been missing out on this for such a long time?
Yeah, that online in the title is weird, cause usually that means you have to be on the internet, but it is a great game thatI first bought for my iphone aons ago. Cool game, but with games like dodonpachi, haven't played too much of it lately.
12-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Anyone found a way to make this work on ipod touch 5th?
Tried editing restriction of the app file so it tryed to install it but then the installation failed
I'm so sad i bought an ipod 5th for gaming...
12-28-2012, 12:41 PM
I don't understand why the heck this game needs a compass? How many other games require this? And what is its use?
12-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
I don't understand why the heck this game needs a compass? How many other games require this? And what is its use?
It doesn't really. But because Apple has not given developers any way to restrict which device a game can run on, developers commonly use things like a compass, GPS, iOS version, gyroscope, etc. to restrict hardware.

Basically, your device wouldn't be able to run it properly.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
12-29-2012, 04:23 AM
So your saying they don't want to sell this game on the iPod touch 5th gen? Isn't like exactly the same as the 4s...(does it run on that?)
12-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Quote:
So your saying they don't want to sell this game on the iPod touch 5th gen? Isn't like exactly the same as the 4s...(does it run on that?)
Runs great! That's a bummer to hear. I think there is a fix for this via SSH/iFile (which involves jailbreaking) or by using a program like iExplorer. I saw a post on here recently...I'll try to find it.
12-29-2012, 07:56 AM
Quote:
I think because there's no way to filter out iPod touch 4 and keep iPod touch 5, they've decided to filter out both just to be safe. Pretty annoying to me, but I think a large part of the blame goes to Apple for not creating a way to distinguish between them.

I've tried editing the different files a while back and eventually got it to install on my iPod touch 5, but I couldn't get it to run. Think I mentioned it before...almost want to request a refund from Apple just to get their attention if it wasn't for the fact it runs great on my iPad...

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
01-20-2013, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Try i-FunBox, DDP MAX working on my iPod touch 5 without problems.