App description: *** Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5 or better.

Optimized specially for iPhone 5

[Game Intro]
Space station under invasion, city on the verge of plague, even the whole world, is moving towards devastation.
You are the Savior!

[Exquisite 3D Graphics]
Real-time light, shadow, lambency and depth effect...
Enable you to experience a 3D next-gen console game on mobile platforms.
16 completely different stages, i.e. 16 distinctive scenes
Ensures a breath of fresh air every minute in the game
Romantic park, perilous factory, trap-filled power station, besieged lab
Are you ready to set off?

[Extremely Exciting Battles]
Are you fed up with fighting against only one or several monsters at a time?
Here's your chance to sweep away an enemy swarm
A wide variety of traps that make your every move full of suspense
You have to break through waves of monsters and become the true Savior!

[Perfect Combination of ARPG and Shooter Games]
Is it an ARPG? No, it is a shooter game
Is it a shooter game? It is an APRG with character levels, equipment, perks and treasure hunt systems.

[Unique Game Systems]
* Character Level:
Characters will level up by means of defeating monsters and completing quests.
* Perks System:
Characters are endowed with multiple perks and can enjoy different gameplays.
* Random Equipment System:
The game offers millions of equipment like Diablo, in this way you can choose your own game mode according to your preference.
To be an iron warrior or bloodthirsty killer, or both of them? You call the shots on your battlefield!
* Random Monsters:
Different monsters will randomly show up in different places, spices up your gameplay
* Package System:
You will get various help and fantastic packages at a specific level, times and stages.

Echoseven's comments:

12-28-2012, 07:37 AM
Decent shooter with potential to be even better.
Controls could use some help (turning in the direction your trying to shoot could be more responsive).
Lagged for 5 to 10 seconds in the beginning (iphone 5 ios 6.0.2).
I like the difficulty level but you have to use to much health to survive.
12-28-2012, 08:20 AM
Love it! Yes some lag but this will be fixed. Using ipad 3. Never like these kind of games but this ones done good.

12-28-2012, 08:53 AM
For those of you having lag issues on iPhone 4 and iPod 4th Gen, the developer does mention that those platforms aren't even supported in the app's description. That being said, I'd definitely just be happy it's running at all.
12-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Too much lag...
I'm going to go back to minigore.
12-28-2012, 09:08 AM
There doesn't seem to be a penalty for reviving. That alone has made this feel too easy.

The sound of the rifle is starting to get to me, I'm hoping for a little variety soon (level 2 complete so far).
12-28-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macatron View Post
For those of you having lag issues on iPhone 4 and iPod 4th Gen, the developer does mention that those platforms aren't even supported in the app's description. That being said, I'd definitely just be happy it's running at all.
Weird. I'm not really sure what about this game would restrict it to newer hardware... certainly not the size, graphics, or gameplay...

DBC

I give up.
12-28-2012, 10:32 AM
If your having lag just give it a minute or two it will go away. Game is ok, it's fairly easy and repetitive, once you realize everything just charges at you, and all you need to do is pop a shield, back up reload, hit stun etc.. Also I finished the first level, had 450g which wasn't really enough to buy anything decent, but if you did the level twice you'd have enough fr one decent item. So couple repetitive game play, with the need to grind or go IAP, it is not my cup of tea.

Pretty game though, just shallow.
12-28-2012, 11:22 AM
putting a sexy female in space suit reminds me sword godess (another poor game with sexy models in it), it's not enough to make a good game, it's a trap !

(laggy on iphone 5 and very very repetitive gameplay...)
12-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattosai View Post
putting a sexy female in space suit reminds me sword godess (another poor game with sexy models in it), it's not enough to make a good game, it's a trap !

(laggy on iphone 5 and very very repetitive gameplay...)
Have you seen Space Hunter Sandra?

As for the lag on the iP5, that pretty much confirms my earlier suspicion, and thanks for posting. There's nothing about this game that would cause it to run poorly on an iP4 (let alone an iP5?), other than a problem with the game itself. There just isn't enough to it.

DBC

I give up.
12-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Yep i played space hunter sandra too (was searching for the name of this game when i wrote my post , thx ) , and ... same opinion.

The only spacesuit woman who convinced me is Samus Aran