Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthier14 View Post
Yes please for a Gyrus of any kind?
Please send me a friend request.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:52 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXBR View Post
Hi Dom ....I 'll take a starter set if there are any left!!

Also thanks to all for generous gifts over the last couple of days ..... Sorry I've been on the "hop" so couldn't keep track....of senders .....

Happy to send any frogs i can spare to those who ask ....

XXX
On the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
@Domenic, I would like a set if any are left. TYIA

Thank you to everyone that has sent me frogs lately Each and every one is greatly appreciated. While dexing Cornus this week I noticed that from racing, pond gifts and friend gifts that I was almost at 100% on Fortuno and Emblem. So I have been breeding and filling in gaps this week and hope to finish them both in the next day or two
I had Already sent it, no need for you to ask,as a thank you for all the gifts.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:11 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Thanks Dom for the starter set
Old 12-28-2012, 07:13 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Dom, Thank you so much for starter set!
XXX
Old 12-28-2012, 08:57 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Pleasantly enough, this week's set came along just as I was finishing Signum, and Black Floris just happened to be one of my breeders. So this one was a snap for me! Finally got the last Signum after about 18 breedings, and now it's on to Nodare, chosen for being one of my least favorite of the new breeds. (It helps if I imagine the bow as a Doctor Who-style bow TIE instead of a goofy Minnie Mouse thing.) Finishing up Roboris and getting together my next "short-time" breeders, too.

I came up with a new way of keeping track of gifts and givers (yes, another foray into Excel), which is making my (OCD-prone) life quite a bit easier. Thank you, always, to my trading friends!

Hoppy New Year, everyone!

--Q
Old 12-28-2012, 09:29 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlstar View Post
BlueWater, I sent you a couple of fractus I had hanging around to help fill in your gaps.
Thank you! I have a couple of baby Templums and (ugh) Skeletos that will soon be making their way into your mailbox!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...29#post2601329
Old 12-28-2012, 11:37 AM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post
Here is how it was done, I purchased the complete set when they first became known, then this morning, I used stamps to move them out of the MB. From there I just breed as many as I had space for and used some of my 3800 or so potions to move them along. I now still had to tame them and only do so per order as I try not to use any more potions. This way, I usually get about half my used potions and enough stamps to ship them out.
Let me translate this into layman's terms:

Purchasing from the 'dex, you spent well over 750,000 coins to purchase the set.

Then, depending on time of purchase & retrieval, you used about 24-40 stamps to deliver them this morning.

Next, you bred them (for the cost of breeding none of which you would recoop) & plied them with 11-12 potions apiece (~96 potions) prior to taming (wear & tear on index finger, a lot of time!), as needed. Plus the stamps used for mailing!

I'm doing the calculations for myself out of curiosity but others can see that this Weekly Set, & others you've offered before, are no small matter. It's easy to say, "Yes, please send me one" but it's important to be mindful of the fact that if one is not doing the work, or a fraction of the work (the regifters), the heavy lifting is done by another. In this case, at no small cost.

I thank you for the Starter Set, Dom, & all the effort (in coins, stamps, potions, tapping, & time) you have put into this & previous sets you've generously offered to PFers over time.

All are in my MB & I will breed then send along to others when done.

p.s.: In addition to Dom, thanks to Green for the Planeta & Snappy for the Magus.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:46 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:

I had Already sent it, no need for you to ask,as a thank you for all the gifts.
Thank you so much Domenic ! As you know, when I am dexing my habitats are full with the frog I am dexing at the time and the sets would go undone without your help.

Speaking of dexing... in my desire to finish Emblema and Fortuna today I gifted out all the frogs I had tamed and sold the rest. Since their failures are a little expensive I try and keep as many as room allows. I now have 10 habitats full of eggs and didn't have to sell any of the expensive ones, I even ended up with one empty habitat Was a good breeding day.

Because of the fact that all I have now are eggs, I will not have anything to gift out tomorrow but will have plenty the next day
Old 12-28-2012, 12:19 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Frog Request

Hi,

I'm back to my begging ways. I am enjoying discovering and receiving the new breeds. But I have yet to come across a SCUTULATA. There is a frog request worth 37 potions that I just can't decline. So if anyone can spare one, it would be appreciated. Maybe I have (not likely) or can breed (slightly more likely) something you need in return.

Thanks for recent gifts:
meplie (SYMPHONIA black callaina)
AndiNZ (QUILTA marine tingo)

Thanks,
Mal
Old 12-28-2012, 01:25 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
I am taking orders for this weeks "Bubbly and Fireworks" set. I have about 10 starter sets available.
I would appreciate one if it's not spoken for.
TYIA.