Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-27-2012, 06:53 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanTuna View Post
Nope, its entirely optional. I remember getting more than enough loot and gold but I havent finished it since before it was updated. Tried the new controls though and they are fantastic, surely worthy of a secnd playthrough.
Ditto.

Old 12-27-2012, 06:53 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Man I wish this game had more loot than the shields and weapons! Can you guys imagine being able to loot head, shoulder, belt and hand pieces!
Old 12-28-2012, 12:10 AM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
Okay, I saw in one of TA's best of 2012 list. It is downloading now, and while it it I was wondering if anybody could tell me wether it is IAP centric? Do you need to pay IAP to have fun, or is it completely optional?
Like I said on the previous page, I paid for zero IAP and felt no need for it at all.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:04 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Okay, I saw in one of TA's best of 2012 list. It is downloading now, and while it it I was wondering if anybody could tell me wether it is IAP centric? Do you need to pay IAP to have fun, or is it completely optional?
Totally optional. The game strikes the balance perfectly between too easy and too hard, and I did have to restart an area after dieing a number of times, but not too many to be frustrating at all, and that was totally without any IAP.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psac42 View Post
Totally optional. The game strikes the balance perfectly between too easy and too hard, and I did have to restart an area after dieing a number of times, but not too many to be frustrating at all, and that was totally without any IAP.
I just got this game yesterday. I am currently at the beginning of act 4 and did not realize there were difficulty modes so I have been playing on default. Game seems pretty easy and I have not purchased any new weapons and have been saving $$. What is the highest class of colour for weapons, purple? Is there any secrets within this game or is it pretty linear?
Why is it every time I access the vendor from the menu the weapons and shields sold always change?
Old 12-28-2012, 03:12 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Hey devs, can we have touch to run and buttons for specials?
Old 12-28-2012, 05:19 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Can anyone tell me what's up with the "areas" that you can go into that aren't the next chapter/act? They are filled with monsters that are way more powerful and I can't even take one on let alone the 2 or 3 that swarm me. Thanks!!
Old 12-28-2012, 05:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hey guys is it better to buy a powerful weapon or to upgrade a weapon that you already have? What are some good weapons to buy?
Old 12-28-2012, 05:51 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrobotwillneverdie View Post
Can anyone tell me what's up with the "areas" that you can go into that aren't the next chapter/act? They are filled with monsters that are way more powerful and I can't even take one on let alone the 2 or 3 that swarm me. Thanks!!
Those are special areas and you can get a few good equipment from there. You need the best equipment to go in there and do a lot of hit and run.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:53 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Hey guys is it better to buy a powerful weapon or to upgrade a weapon that you already have? What are some good weapons to buy?
I didn't buy any weapon throughout the whole game. I purchased when I beat the game lol, I just bought the most powerful shield and weapon. Game seems so easy even on warchief once you have those weapons.