★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-26-2012, 05:44 AM
bump for answer pls
09-26-2012, 02:09 PM
no one know?

10-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Got back into this game recently, and WOW the update so far has been awesome. Now each stage you beat easy to get to difficult to unlock hell.
Easy = 1 enemy
Difficult = 3 enemies
Hell = 5 enemies, and in act III, the last enemy is a boss enemy that gets a new power that disrupts the board and makes it difficult to achieve the highest ranking (C,B,A,S, S being the best and gives you the most bonus EXP and Souls).

Also each level of difficulty gets you a star, earn enough stars and you get a key to unlock one chest (out of a selection) and you can earn items such as Dragon scales.

Also each day you play you get a bonus item, make it up to Day 5, and each day you get a Dragon Scale.

I made it all the way to almost clearing world 1 prior to the update, and now I've gone back to the beginning to earn the stars. I'm now on Act III.

Battles seem much more intense now. This games worth a try if you love Dungeon Raid style games. I haven't encountered a need YET to use IAP.
12-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Question

Could someone tell me how to unlock world map 2? I have cleared the 1st map completely and still it remains locked:S
12-28-2012, 09:20 PM
how is the dev going to make money if it's so easy?
12-29-2012, 02:11 PM
I dont even see this in the app store...

Edit: nvm found it
12-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peewhy View Post
how is the dev going to make money if it's so easy?
It's not. Grind or IAP... but it comes a bit later.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Help

Can someone tell me how to start with the 2nd world map? i have completed the 1st world map and I have 30 dragon scales, but there is still a lock on every act in world map 2. how can i unlock the first act of world map 2?
12-30-2012, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Can someone tell me how to start with the 2nd world map? i have completed the 1st world map and I have 30 dragon scales, but there is still a lock on every act in world map 2. how can i unlock the first act of world map 2?
i too, i completed the 1st world map but can unlock world map 2, i think this a bug game because while i finish the last boss world map 1 npc talking my game crash .I login again and see no star on the boss ,i battle again but can unlock world map 2.
12-30-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazooptn View Post
i too, i completed the 1st world map but can unlock world map 2, i think this a bug game because while i finish the last boss world map 1 npc talking my game crash .I login again and see no star on the boss ,i battle again but can unlock world map 2.
Yea i hate it. I want to keep playing the game but because of bugs i cant >.< I hope someone has an answer for us soon