★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-30-2012, 03:47 PM
The nerve for someone to call toucharcade users shallow because we are truthful. Please refrain from posting if you wanna downgrade us. I spotted BS from the reviews. Us "haters" are the users who hate bogus freemeium that "is not bad" and how is this "the best Pokemon game ever" there's better choices out there and are premeium.
12-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
The nerve for someone to call toucharcade users shallow because we are truthful. Please refrain from posting if you wanna downgrade us. I spotted BS from the reviews. Us "haters" are the users who hate bogus freemeium that "is not bad" and how is this "the best Pokemon game ever" there's better choices out there and are premeium.
Sorry, but he's right. Many members of this forum are plain rude (yourself included) If your so disinterested in the game then don't post about it. Iv'e noticed that a large majority of members come here to vent, and take out their frustration on people simply enjoying something. So just don't post and leave the thread alone some people come here to look for information and you just ruin that, and in so the point of the site. So.... scram troll

12-30-2012, 04:14 PM
Aye I think people should chill and talk about the game or review the game ect, going to get nowhere this way.

Some people will love it and some will hate it as with all games.
12-30-2012, 04:15 PM
That's enough folks. This thread is in dire need of cleaning up, but I'm just gonna leave it as it is. While all your points are valid, they just completely derail the thread. Let's try to keep things on-topic, OK?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 12-30-2012 at 04:20 PM.
12-30-2012, 04:20 PM
First off, I do think there's been some rudeness here. I also understand where they're coming from, though. But I think people are being a bit harsh. Czone does sugarcoat the game some, and it's certainly possible he's affiliated with haypi, but it's also possible that he just likes the game. Everyone is biased toward things they enjoy.

And this certainly isn't the best monster collecting/battling game out there, but from what I've seen it's certainly one of the best free ones. I'm still not far as I haven't had much time to play since I gave my initial impression but outside of an extra slot on your team and the exclusive monster, I haven't seen a necessity to purchase coins. It does look like further expansion of the inventory will require reaching at least VIP 1($2) though.

Anyway, it's obvious that a lot of the reviews were just to get the free currency, which is lame. But the game isn't bad. There are a ton of significantly worse situations, hell look at guardian cross, rage of bahamut etc. where all the "reviews" are just referral codes x.x

So I say give it a go, it's certainly not incredibly amazing, but it's one of the better free games that involve collecting monsters to come out as of late.
12-30-2012, 05:05 PM
just curious what ARE the best pokemon - esque games on the iPhone?
12-30-2012, 05:05 PM
You guys should check out minimon, is almost exactly like pokemon( some flaws but no doubt the best Pokemon clone out there)
12-30-2012, 05:35 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Dragon Island Blue kept me interested for quite some time, and my nephew has been hooked on it since I put it on his iPad about 2 months ago. =o)

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
12-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel916 View Post
You guys should check out minimon, is almost exactly like pokemon( some flaws but no doubt the best Pokemon clone out there)
i got minimon for free on sale n i thought it was really bad...mighty monsters n mino monsters are too freemium ... monster galaxy is too energy dependent ... dragon island blue is pretty good
12-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Lol this thread is hilarious. Czone is totally affiliated with the game.

Anyway, on topic. The game doesn't look bad