Welcome to Die!

View Poll Results: Coke or Pepsi
Coke 50 75.76%
Pepsi 16 24.24%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
01-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Decided to go with the Otterbox Commuter case for my iPhone 5. It should serve me pretty well for a long, long time. I think the camera is finally good enough to warrant getting an Instagram.
Otterbox is the shit. My dad has the same case, although I personlly can't stand it. Too damn big.

But your phone will never break that's for sure

My Instagram is never used. Mostly cuz my iPod touch camera sucks, and the only pics i put up are from my actual Nikon camera..... I end up just going and deleting all the pics a few weeks after, except a hallowed few. But it's AceBoogieC1N if you actually give a darn.
01-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Otterbox is the shit. My dad has the same case, although I personlly can't stand it. Too damn big.

But your phone will never break that's for sure

My Instagram is never used. Mostly cuz my iPod touch camera sucks, and the only pics i put up are from my actual Nikon camera..... I end up just going and deleting all the pics a few weeks after, except a hallowed few. But it's AceBoogieC1N if you actually give a darn.
The size is actually pretty decent compared to that tank-like Defender case by Otterbox. But yeah, it looks like it'll be quite sturdy. Looks good too.

Twitter: @back2this

01-12-2013, 08:06 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
The size is actually pretty decent compared to that tank-like Defender case by Otterbox. But yeah, it looks like it'll be quite sturdy. Looks good too.
The defender is insane.
01-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,632
I can certainly understand wanting to protect a $500+ device.
01-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
I can certainly understand wanting to protect a $500+ device.
Yeah, no it's awesome. You can bounce the damn thing down the stairs. My dad left it on the top of his car, looked in the mirror, and it was bouncing down the interstate. He's chucked it across parking lots accidentally, and it's still in perfect freakin condition.
01-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Screw the name, at least football actually IS AMERICAN. Your "football" was invented in China, you guys just like to pretend you invented it.
Football doesn't really have a place where it was invented. It was played differently around the world from Mayan times already. But I think the closest to modern football was played first in England. It's a worldwide sport unlike your football Stay exiled to your sport which you play alone In the end, you know "soccer" is a bigger sport. More players, more views, more money, more fun, more fans, much better. Oh and I never said Finland created it...

Oh and I'm REALLY happy it's not just FINNISH or something like you seem to be happy that American football is, well just American. Because we actually have really HUGE world cup

Face it, football is the most popular and international sport in the world.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,632
I live in America. I'm an American citizen, not a "world" citizen. I couldn't care less what's popular worldwide. It's popular here, it's a lot of fun here.
01-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
I live in America. I'm an American citizen, not a "world" citizen. I couldn't care less what's popular worldwide. It's popular here, it's a lot of fun here.
And I can respect that, but just don't say it's the original football just to annoy me, because you know it's not true.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
And I can respect that, but just don't say it's the original football just to annoy me, because you know it's not true.
It's original football. True story bro.
01-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
It's original football. True story bro.
Piss off. (is that cursing and against the rules?)