★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-31-2012, 10:50 AM
I noticed that the Top In App Purchases tab in the App Store is missing for the promo version, does that mean all the IAPs are bundled in or that the App Store screwed up again and forgot to include it in the description?
12-31-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
I noticed that the Top In App Purchases tab in the App Store is missing for the promo version, does that mean all the IAPs are bundled in or that the App Store screwed up again and forgot to include it in the description?
Sometimes it takes a day or two for the IAP list to show up, if there is any.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

01-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Hmmm... the Promo versions seem to have disappeared from the US AppStore...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
01-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Is this worth getting if you have hunters 2
01-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Is this worth getting if you have hunters 2
Speaking as a big fan of both games, the answer is no. There's no story, and nothing here that Hunters 2 doesn't do better.
01-01-2013, 07:03 PM
So what actually was the difference between the promo and original versions of Hunters Ep. 1?
08-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Now game is 100% free, works fine, and IMO is more fun than Hunters 2. I won't purchase the IAP, I can usually click the ad & skip it & get my bonus gear, and have leveled up to 5.
I did purchase this game way back for $2, then deleted.
It gets brainless, but leveling your team is fun & sometimes I just want brainless.
While the game is called a strategy game, I disagree totally. It's a tactical game, and you can combine talents nicely.
I came to this forum looking for talent combo comments -- haven't seem much of anything.
I did see on Wikia (http://huntersepisodeone.wikia.com/wiki/) that 'wolverine' talent heals health AND armor!
Generally I like the talent that gives my guy +1 AP per kill.
I always have 1 leader, skip the medikits, skip the stimpacks, and generally give SMG guys the 'shoot again if you miss' talent.
In my current setup, I've got
- a flamethrower guy with dodge & evasion.
- sniper with dodge & scouting (= 2 shots / round I first 2 rounds in light armor)
- rocket launcher with covert ops & Armorer
-& a hammer guy, SMG guy, rifle guy

I keep thinking out them all in light armor with hammers & armor plating equipment. Haven't done it tho.