Support our Sponsors:

Old 12-31-2012, 11:51 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappyMcfrog View Post
Good morning,

If you receive a "Can Knockdown challenge" from me, please feel free to delete it. By mistake I sent a challenge to all instead of one as I intended. My apologies for any inconvenience!

Thank you,
Wait a minute, you challenge use to 130 points in a Bar on New Year's Eve, I was planning on having draft but I guess I could do cans

On another note, GameCenter is really getting on my nerves. The problem now is that people's names keep changing! Not sure where GC gets it's names from but the fact that they can and do change is a pain.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:29 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
On another note, GameCenter is really getting on my nerves. The problem now is that people's names keep changing! Not sure where GC gets it's names from but the fact that they can and do change is a pain.
Can see how that would be terribly annoying & frustrating with so many friends. I still haven't learned non-gamer names in my smaller list. (early p.s.: thanks for the Level 26 racer names, dean).

Personally I haven't noticed name changing but have noticed (& liked!) icons changing and/or being added. Is that the Eiffel Tower, java?

Happy New Year for all you PFers near & far. I wish you health, happiness & full 'dexes in the year ahead.

p.s.: Thanks for the many froggy gifts today --it feels more like X-Mas! Thanks to Martin for the Pluma, Snappy for the Fractus & Magus, dlstar for the Cochelearis, Quo for the Emblema, & laura for the Ligo.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:37 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Happy New Year

Okay, so I'm a few hours early. Just finished catching up on the weekly sets again and felt like celebrating.

Thanks for recent gifts:
meplie (NODARE black viola)
meplie (FRONDIS green tingo)
SnappyMcfrog (FLECTO blue caelus)
AndlNZ (FRACTUS green tingo)

Soon it will be time to start adding my new breeds to the 'all things blue' category.

Take care.
Mal
Old 12-31-2012, 01:47 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post

For what I experienced, the name used is the one you use on your credit card for your Apple account. I know it because I used my husband's card for 2 weeks and my gc name changed to his which is pretty annoying.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:03 PM
iPhone 4

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

thanks for the frogs
emerald tessera - maholah
olive fortuno - grace
olive dimidius & beige fortuno - nirtew
2 black fortunos - dom
black pictoris - meplie
tangelo flecto - quossum
beige foramen - emperor
white pingo - vivisoto
cocos papilio - java
2 royal favus, 2 blue favus & purple favus - shortbus
Old 12-31-2012, 04:06 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

GameCenter seems more like a stalking device than a social app. For instance, I see the names of my friends on the lost instead of their nicknames. I can see that lisianne last played iBlast Moki on my birthday. I can tell that shortbus has a boatload of GC points. I can tell when people I don't even know earned their leaderboard spots. But at the same time, people can't be my friend without me accepting their request. I can't post anything in my status that I know for sure everyone will read. So all in all, Game Center is so personal that it takes away from the social fun that Plus+ encouraged. And that's a Minus- for GC.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:57 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default need a Lotus

I just got a Request for an Azure Pruni Lotus. Been searching the pond for hours but can't find one, and since the reward is 31 potions I would be very grateful if anyone could help me out (will take any color!). I have an extra Templum and Aceris; a total of 14 of the new bunch and can breed any of the old frogs given a little time.
My name is Wicketbird. TIA!
Old 12-31-2012, 05:15 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicketbird View Post
I just got a Request for an Azure Pruni Lotus. Been searching the pond for hours but can't find one, and since the reward is 31 potions I would be very grateful if anyone could help me out (will take any color!). I have an extra Templum and Aceris; a total of 14 of the new bunch and can breed any of the old frogs given a little time.
My name is Wicketbird. TIA!
Lotus awaiting postage. Have sent friend request.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:19 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awboj View Post
Lotus awaiting postage. Have sent friend request.
Thanks much!
Old 12-31-2012, 07:17 PM
iPhone 4

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Be Safe and
See you next year