★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-31-2012, 11:02 AM
Send a message via AIM to Pman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
It's fine. Get one.
This could be my bad memory, but was it you who posted something like, "if you keep waiting for the next generation of a device, then in the end you will end up not having any device at all"?

It pushed me to get an iPad 4, and now here I am, happy as a clam.
12-31-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
This could be my bad memory, but was it you who posted something like, "if you keep waiting for the next generation of a device, then in the end you will end up not having any device at all"?

It pushed me to get an iPad 4, and now here I am, happy as a clam.
Cuz clam's are just giddy as hell.

12-31-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
You're from trh Infinity Blade Forums right? And I really hope that was sarcasm.
That was total sarcasm and yup, I'm from the IB forums (curious that you're the second person asking me that!).

How does the game render on the iPhone 4? I'm planning to grab it when it comes down to $.99.
12-31-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroCst View Post
That was total sarcasm and yup, I'm from the IB forums (curious that you're the second person asking me that!).

How does the game render on the iPhone 4? I'm planning to grab it when it comes down to $.99.
Are you sure you wanna wait half a year for that?
12-31-2012, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Are you sure you wanna wait half a year for that?
Lol exactly

Spend the money
12-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Lol, can you pm me your iMessage? I reinstalled mc4 cuz mc3s starting to get boring, although averaging a KD of around 4 is pretty satisfying, haha
12-31-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Paul, you can goof around in custom matches. Without lowering Kdr. Us iMessage guys do that

Happy new year in case I won't be here, I'll be shooting fireworks during that time.
Yeah but I'm torn between goofing around and ranking up
Any you're lucky with the fireworks, they are illegal in MI and my parents don't feel like rebels.
12-31-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroCst View Post

Just buy it now. According to alot of other people it runs pretty good on the iPhone 4, better than MC3 did. It is worth the $6.99, it's half the reason I don't play IFBII that much anymore.
12-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
Yeah but I'm torn between goofing around and ranking up
Any you're lucky with the fireworks, they are illegal in MI and my parents don't feel like rebels.
It's incredibly stupid here in IL because we can just drive across the border into WI, pick up some fireworks and drive on back home. There are dozens of fireworks stores rights smack dab at the border.

Plus the police don't care. No one ever gets in trouble. If they did then half the state would be picked up for shooting off harmless firecrackers

I like what Texas does: make fireworks legal to shoot off 7 days before and 7 days after the 4th and New Years. Voila. Problem solved.
12-31-2012, 12:42 PM
Oh you guys have restrictions. Well here fireworks are sold everywhere and you can shoot fireworks as much as you want from 6pm to 6pm the next day. Or 12pm, I don't remember.