Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-31-2012, 12:52 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Lol, can you pm me your iMessage? I reinstalled mc4 cuz mc3ís starting to get boring, although averaging a KD of around 4 is pretty satisfying, haha
Old 12-31-2012, 01:05 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Paul, you can goof around in custom matches. Without lowering Kdr. Us iMessage guys do that

Happy new year in case I won't be here, I'll be shooting fireworks during that time.
Yeah but I'm torn between goofing around and ranking up
Any you're lucky with the fireworks, they are illegal in MI and my parents don't feel like rebels.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:06 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroCst View Post
That was total sarcasm and yup, I'm from the IB forums (curious that you're the second person asking me that!).

How does the game render on the iPhone 4? I'm planning to grab it when it comes down to $.99.
Just buy it now. According to alot of other people it runs pretty good on the iPhone 4, better than MC3 did. It is worth the $6.99, it's half the reason I don't play IFBII that much anymore.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:12 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
Any you're lucky with the fireworks, they are illegal in MI and my parents don't feel like rebels.
It's incredibly stupid here in IL because we can just drive across the border into WI, pick up some fireworks and drive on back home. There are dozens of fireworks stores rights smack dab at the border.

Plus the police don't care. No one ever gets in trouble. If they did then half the state would be picked up for shooting off harmless firecrackers

I like what Texas does: make fireworks legal to shoot off 7 days before and 7 days after the 4th and New Years. Voila. Problem solved.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:42 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Oh you guys have restrictions. Well here fireworks are sold everywhere and you can shoot fireworks as much as you want from 6pm to 6pm the next day. Or 12pm, I don't remember.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:50 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Illegal in Michigan? My family has never gotten in trouble for shooting off fireworks,maybe it's the city's problem?
Old 12-31-2012, 01:54 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to Pman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroCst View Post
That was total sarcasm and yup, I'm from the IB forums (curious that you're the second person asking me that!).

How does the game render on the iPhone 4? I'm planning to grab it when it comes down to $.99.
The game is worth it trust me dude. If it doesn't work well you could probably contact App Store support anyway.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:54 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
They were illegal back where I used to live, I shot 'em off anyway lol. Nothing ever came of it.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:55 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Oh you guys have restrictions. Well here fireworks are sold everywhere and you can shoot fireworks as much as you want from 6pm to 6pm the next day. Or 12pm, I don't remember.
Where we live now, North Carolina, it's legal whenever. People will shoot 'em off in September if they feel like it
Old 12-31-2012, 02:14 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

I'm from New York where nothing is legal but you can still buy everything. You want fireworks you can go to Chinatown. You want dvd's you go to Chinatown. You want a hooker then you go to 10th ave. It's such a great state

Back on track, I have two weapons load outs. I have one for the ufia and one for the chabetek. I'm turn between the 2 but I tend to do better with the ufia in open maps and I tend to use the chabtek in closed area maps.