Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-31-2012, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatoforever View Post
@squarezero you are right, but we still have tons of people waiting for more fresh news about the game. It's hard to simply say "ready when it's ready" and step away, we must at least give something approximate and then assume our responsibilities. Isn't quite simple. ^^
The video won't make it for today (possibly tomorrow or after tomorrow) but at least I'll say the release date which is for May 2013.
Excellent. Thank you for the info -- and right on time, too .
Old 12-31-2012, 02:13 PM
Developer
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
And can play on iPod touch 4?
The game runs pretty fine on it but we still have a memory problem (it crashes quite often with the itouch4 due to the 256MBs memory limit). We have gazillions of data loaded on every level. As soon as the optimization is done I'll post a video of the game running on the iTouch4.
Texture resolution will of course be reduced quite a lot (not a problem on iPhone4).
Old 12-31-2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idgeian View Post
How can you 1 minute say you dont know when the game is coming out, cant even give us a promised video, then 5 minutes later say MAY 2013, to give a date just like that you need to seriously look at all the planning and design thats left, i DO NOT see how 1 minute you dont knoiw, 5 minutes later you say that, i will wait in large anticipation for may 2013
Give it a rest. Tato is not developing the game by himself: he has a team and, more important, investors. Any information he shares has to be vetted and approved by multiple parties. He may have known the release date for weeks already, but not able to share till now. That's how things work when you're not an indie developer out on your own.

PS: that's what I mean by "behaving like a jerk."
Old 12-31-2012, 02:24 PM
Developer
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

@Idgeian,
With all due respect, high living moral standards have nothing to do with how game industry works. Smaller games are easy to predict. FM is a big game with a depth hierarchy of sub-systems quite complex. Yes I' said we where trying to finish the game by December (but we never said we WILL released and publish it this month). We clearly said we won't release the game till is polished and if we have to take 3-4 months extra to make it better we will do it. Say whatever you want, we won't release the game till is fully polished.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:56 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

until may?! omg why, damn i wanna play this game so bad, but i guess its for the best keep up the good work tato
Old 12-31-2012, 04:03 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I'm happy to wait for a quality product. Something to look forward to
Old 12-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Developer
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Dear TA users,
Keep waiting a little bit more, once you get FM on your hands you won't be disappointed!
The first gameplay video will come this week, tanks again for being patient!

We wish you a happy new year!
Regards from Psychoz Team (they all follow this thread even if I'm the one posting updates).
Old 12-31-2012, 04:22 PM

Can't wait to post it on my facebook page just to show my friends what am gonna play on my iPad in 2013
Old 12-31-2012, 05:24 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Then i have to say that may is pretty far from now!!! I was expecting something way sooner i just hope that this is really coming on may because when you say may its not a date but a month but i don't know anything about developping stuffs so i'm not complaining! Anyway still looking forward to this video tomorrow or whenever this week!! Depending on what we will see on it i'll be still following the tread or not. Though the game will still anyway be an instabuy for me at the release.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:25 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

As long as the game is complete and polished completely with no bugs, and doesn't dissapoint, I don't mind waiting.