Support our Sponsors:

Old 12-10-2012, 07:58 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

Now those are just incredible stats!!!!! Any hints to us mere mortals on how to go about getting up to there? Thanks for sharing but boy do I feel small compared to that awesome arsenal. I am just now getting a Divine bow and Angel armor.

I assume you have beaten this game thoroughly right? Details man, details!!!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 09:25 PM

The game is all about grinding if you want great gears and things. The last tower map of Dragon's Egg on Hard Mode will ALWAYS be the best map to farm gems/gears, and here are the reasons why:

When you finally beat the map, you can repeatly grind in the map since this map contains ALL bird types, meaning after every round, you will be able to get one if not both rewards from Kingdom quests (gem/gold). Also you can get 2-5 gems each round depending on how fast you can see gems and catch them. I usually switch to guided shot really quickly just to get the gems.

This map contains all the good equips (Abyssal). If you have enough gold, always spam gold fishes.

Of course in order to beat this map, you need the following offensive skills:
Poison Cloud
Thunderstorm
Power shot
Blizzard
Some levels in multi-shot

You always place the poison cloud as soon as birds spawn into the screen. Thunderstorm is always used to attack and stop any groups of fast moving birds. Multi-shot is used to clear all projectiles thrown at you, as well as for the slowing-down effect. When the waves of the 3 big bird bosses spawn in, Poison cloud and then blizzard (or ice shot) and lock the boss in the poison. All of the three bosses will lose their shield after some damage, and hence you can use power shot to finish them off. I do not recommend high levels in Cannon shot since it's range is very small, if you have some skill points in it, you can always use it for extra damage.

Last edited by Myopical; 12-10-2012 at 09:30 PM..
Old 12-16-2012, 10:55 AM
iPhone 3GS

Hey everybody!

I was searching for soooooo long a dawn channel to talk about this game. I started to tought that I was the only player

Thank you very much Myopical for sharing your stats with us!

But just one question. I'm currently lvl.30 and I just boost my MP and HP. I only use the lighning shot for now, and I would like to know this:

Does the global Damage stat also boosts Magic Attacks Damage stats?
Old 12-16-2012, 05:01 PM

Hi ER, I am not sure if that is the case since you get damage just from the magic attacks but it might increase them slightly. I know that when your MP is low later on in the levels it is helpful to have extra damage on your basic arrow to narrow the field of birds quicker when your MP is out or waning.

The others have more experience at this game than I do but it seems like a balanced use of points is best. I got lightning up to master and that helped me get all the way to Hard mode Dragon's Egg. Currently, I am at level 62 and about halfway finished with Dragon's Egg. My Poison is at 11, Blizzard at 10 and Lightning Storm at 5. I need to upgrade Lightning and Magical Orb if I am going to beat this game.

My problem is my bow and armor are still too weak as they are only in the high 30's... I can't seem to get the higher bows to very fast no matter what I do. The armors are also tough as I try mixing the highest and most equiped ones but that only worked out once out of 30 or so times I have tried. Looks like I will just upgrade my weapons until I reach master on them and hope for the best.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myopical View Post
The game is all about grinding if you want great gears and things. The last tower map of Dragon's Egg on Hard Mode will ALWAYS be the best map to farm gems/gears, and here are the reasons why:

When you finally beat the map, you can repeatly grind in the map since this map contains ALL bird types, meaning after every round, you will be able to get one if not both rewards from Kingdom quests (gem/gold). Also you can get 2-5 gems each round depending on how fast you can see gems and catch them. I usually switch to guided shot really quickly just to get the gems.

This map contains all the good equips (Abyssal). If you have enough gold, always spam gold fishes.

Of course in order to beat this map, you need the following offensive skills:
Poison Cloud
Thunderstorm
Power shot
Blizzard
Some levels in multi-shot

You always place the poison cloud as soon as birds spawn into the screen. Thunderstorm is always used to attack and stop any groups of fast moving birds. Multi-shot is used to clear all projectiles thrown at you, as well as for the slowing-down effect. When the waves of the 3 big bird bosses spawn in, Poison cloud and then blizzard (or ice shot) and lock the boss in the poison. All of the three bosses will lose their shield after some damage, and hence you can use power shot to finish them off. I do not recommend high levels in Cannon shot since it's range is very small, if you have some skill points in it, you can always use it for extra damage.
Thanks so much for the advice. Though, at what levels would you recommend those skills be? My skills are
8 Powershot
3 Cannon shot
5 Lightning shot
3 Thunderstorm
3 Ice shot
3 Poison shot
+ haven't trained for Blizzard and Poison cloud yet.

Should I consider unlearning the single arrow skills for the AOE ones?
Old 01-01-2013, 09:55 AM

I just finished beating the game this morning... I was at Level 66 with a 14 on Poison Cloud. That was the key as almost everything poisoned before it could reach me. Essentially I posioned every wave and then froze them with my Blizzard at level 9. I picked off the rest with lightning shot or ice shot and that was it. My bow is still a lowly epic wolf's bow but I assume better ones will be forthcoming.

Teleute... stategies differ as Myopical uses Thunderstorm and Power Shot which I rarely used. I think Poison Cloud is a must as this gets rid of most birds before they reach you at the higher levels. The Blizzard was the 2nd most important to me as it gave you time to recover your MP, slowed down the waves and gave you time to switch to other slots. On the tower levels I used a lot of Ice shot on the bosses and Spirit was also helpful as it would damage the bosses while I froze them. Lightning shot gives good damage to most birds so that was also useful.

The powers I did not find very useful were the Cannon shot, Guided shot, Multi shot and Barrier. You can only use 9 powers at a time anyway so you have to choose what works for you. Also make sure you have a very fast bow as you will have to pick off the pesky bombs that are dropped. Lastly, level up your Magical Orb as much as possible... mine is at 16 but it should probably be higher as I had to switch to the base arrow on the higher levels so it could recover.

To answer your question... I would retrieve the Power Shot and Cannon Shot first if you need training points and train Posion Cloud right away. Don't use jewels too much for enchanting unless you are stuck on a map and mixing rarely works out so avoid that as well. Keep working the treasure areas on the map for better equipment when you can beat it without to much difficulty. Let us know how you are doing and good luck.

Last edited by metarog; 01-01-2013 at 09:57 AM..
Old 01-03-2013, 02:19 PM

I finally beat Dragon's Egg on Normal mode. Hehe. I used Poison cloud and cannon shot on the mobs, then just froze the hell out of the boss bird with Frozen Arrow, then beat him down with Power Shot. But I guess that would only work with Normal mode.

I am currently on Hard mode, and I'm seeing just how useful Poison Cloud is. I'll be following your advice and work on leveling up Poison Cloud and Blizzard. And thanks for the advice regarding spending on purple gems. I tend to use them up for enchanting. ) This time I'll be focusing on using them for skills instead.

Thanks a lot for the response! :'D It's really nice to get some feedback. I hope this community grows larger.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:00 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default HEY can someone play with me CO-OP

i really need a nice bow.. my game center is spratmats

please i need friends
Old 01-09-2013, 10:02 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

please help me
Old 01-12-2013, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chkramgsl View Post
please help me
What is your highest rated bow? Can we trade items in co-op? I've never played so I have no idea what to do there. I have a rare Dragon's bow with 224 damage and a +1 Thunderstorm or a couple of epic Divine bows you can try to upgrade. Let me know as I'd like to give this a shot. I sent you a friend request under metarog. Hope to team up on these birds and see what we can do!