Surreal System Unreal Engine Game

12-31-2012, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
This looks amazing! Any update on when it might be released?

Q3 2013 (:
12-31-2012, 11:30 PM
looks awesome cant wait to play it! it kinda reminds me of bioshock

01-01-2013, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrealness View Post
Okay thankyou
01-01-2013, 06:59 AM
UDK is worst iOS engine for very, very bad optimization and instability. (not like Unity3D, Ironmonkey engine or Mint3D)
I never played your game, but I am sure, it will be unplayable on 4G.

Anyway, your game looks interesting...

My dream is Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit) for iOS...

Last edited by Whiteplayer3d; 01-01-2013 at 07:06 AM.
01-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
first : unity is the best engine on mobile platform no doubt for its optimisation
second : UDK is not bad but it focus more on power on newer devices and pushing new tech each year with more features on how a mobile device can do these days , in term of graphics(more like a tech demo, yes)
third : no offence, but you really need to change your iPod, its more than 2 years old, what more to expect from it? $299 for more than 2 years, i think you've had enough from it.

oops, sorry for OOT, the game looks great and yes there is "bioshock" vibe in the game, which is good.
Agree man, iPod 4 is no use now, too weak
01-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteplayer3d View Post
UDK is worst iOS engine for very, very bad optimization and instability. (not like Unity3D, Ironmonkey engine or Mint3D)
I never played your game, but I am sure, it will be unplayable on 4G.

Anyway, your game looks interesting...
Yes, your ipod is a little out of date, but we will try and optimize as best we can to get it running. Ipad and Pc is, of course, what we are striving for due to the increased power but the newest iphones will hopefully support it. We are trying our hardest and it is currently working on multiple devices.
01-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
first : unity is the best engine on mobile platform no doubt for its optimisation
second : UDK is not bad but it focus more on power on newer devices and pushing new tech each year with more features on how a mobile device can do these days , in term of graphics(more like a tech demo, yes)
third : no offence, but you really need to change your iPod, its more than 2 years old, what more to expect from it? $299 for more than 2 years, i think you've had enough from it.

oops, sorry for OOT, the game looks great and yes there is "bioshock" vibe in the game, which is good.
Correct, we want to push tech on the ipad/ipod to really bring immersion to an ios device that we think is really lacking.
01-01-2013, 10:52 PM
What title do surreal looks like?? I mean what's your inspiration? Because the two videos didn't show enought for me to have any idea of the gameplay but i think it looks a little like bioshock or wolfenstein!! That would be awesome thought! Anyway your game seems like an instabuy for me the first day!!!
01-02-2013, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerisbo1192 View Post
What title do surreal looks like?? I mean what's your inspiration? Because the two videos didn't show enought for me to have any idea of the gameplay but i think it looks a little like bioshock or wolfenstein!! That would be awesome thought! Anyway your game seems like an instabuy for me the first day!!!
Thank you! We take inspiration in gameplay from open-ended fps. Meaning giving the player the option to play the game their way. Hopefully setting a Dishonored/Deus Ex feel in terms of sandbox-esque environments that allow options and choices.(:
01-02-2013, 04:26 AM
This game looks so good man