Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-16-2012, 10:25 AM

You can get the Frog Cheese on the Piñatas or on the second world, Forest Tavern level
Old 12-23-2012, 09:29 AM

Hello,I was registered to this site just to post about this game.

In the past,If you want a lot of in-game money you just spent many hour to find it,that's the normal thing for all NES age gamer ,but not for kids these days.So no wonder they will think 8,000 chococoin tiger is a "pay wall".

For me,Supermagical resamble and old games in childhood that not push too comercial and full of creativity .That kind of game is hardly to find nowadays.In the era that full of ads, comercial ,energy system and paid to pass.

So I hope you guys will keep doing good game like this.I'm your fan now.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:23 AM

Anymore future updates? Co-op mode n vs mode?
Old 01-01-2013, 09:29 AM

Hi Guys,

@moogame: Thank you very much. We REALLY appreciate your post and we are very happy you enjoyed Supermagical.

Just wanted to announce to the world that a new Supermagical update is coming soon (January), adding a nice Co-op Multiplayer Mode and a few new things for the Single Player Mode too, like new items.

After this update, a Versus Multiplayer Mode is planned as a free update too!

Happy new year!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:29 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Will this update contain a colourblind mode? I've asked before and you said you'd take it into consideration,but after 5 updates still nothing. It's getting really hard to hide my dissapointment.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautboy View Post
Will this update contain a colourblind mode? I've asked before and you said you'd take it into consideration,but after 5 updates still nothing. It's getting really hard to hide my dissapointment.
To be honest, for the amount of work we have to still make and being a tiny team (it has taken us almost 4 months to make the Co-op Mode properly) it doesn't look good at the moment.
If we find a simple solution for the problem when we finish the Versus Mode and we've got the time and money to implement it, we'll go for it.

Apologies.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:25 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikekun View Post
To be honest, for the amount of work we have to still make and being a tiny team (it has taken us almost 4 months to make the Co-op Mode properly) it doesn't look good at the moment.
If we find a simple solution for the problem when we finish the Versus Mode and we've got the time and money to implement it, we'll go for it.

Apologies.
Just realize that 8% of all men (0,5% for women) is colourblind. I find that an amazing lack of research when you bring out a colourbased puzzle game.
Also i am no developer and have absolutely no clue how much effort and time it would take to implement. For an elegant solution just take a look at peggle.
If i were you i wouldn't invest too much money and time in it,probably not worth it. Apologies accepted and good luck!
Old 01-02-2013, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautboy View Post
Just realize that 8% of all men (0,5% for women) is colourblind. I find that an amazing lack of research when you bring out a colourbased puzzle game.
Also i am no developer and have absolutely no clue how much effort and time it would take to implement. For an elegant solution just take a look at peggle.
If i were you i wouldn't invest too much money and time in it,probably not worth it. Apologies accepted and good luck!
Thanks a lot for your understanding. I promise we'll try our best when time arrives to solve this problem.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:08 AM

@krautboy: Hi again. We have been talking about the problem and the good news is that I think we found a good solution that we'll try to implement on the next (January) update.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:44 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikekun View Post
@krautboy: Hi again. We have been talking about the problem and the good news is that I think we found a good solution that we'll try to implement on the next (January) update.
That is awesome guys! Very glad you found a solution that was hopefully not too hard to implement.
On behalf of the colourblind gaming community a big thanks!