Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-02-2013, 06:53 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkIcarusX View Post
Anyone started playing New Game++ (the 3rd playthrough)?

•••Spoiler:  Did you receive the 2nd Limit Break?
How do u manage to play so fast?

I play like 10 hours a day and have yet to complete the first play through...
But i'm sure i'm around 80% near completion.

Fusoya just joined my party. And i'm still searching for the last missing one the 7 feymarch summoners.
I know he is somewhere in a room on red moon. But i just got there.

Do u agree with me that this Feymarch summoners sidequest is totally exclusive to iOS FFIV??
I tried searching the whole internet for its walkthrough but it is never mentioned on any walkthroughs on any sites/forum!
But i'm not saying its tough to find them, I just wanted to know for sure this is an FFIV iOS exclusive and new sidequest.

So far i am enjoying this game like crazy.

Last edited by AlienSEX; 01-02-2013 at 06:58 AM..
Old 01-02-2013, 07:47 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

There are 8 of them and their locations are as follows:

•••Spoiler:  
1) Dwarf Castle Pub - At a Table
2) Sylph Cave - In House where Yang is 2nd Floor
3) Kokkol's Forge - As you Enter
4) Kaipo - Near the Water
5) Black Chocobo Forest - North of Troia
6) Mount Ordeals - Very Top near Save Point
7) Hummingway Abode - West Side talking with a Hummingway
8) Lair of the Father - Near Bahamut Dias (East of it slightly)

Credits to TheHighborne from GameFAQs
Old 01-02-2013, 07:52 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSEX View Post
How do u manage to play so fast?

I play like 10 hours a day and have yet to complete the first play through...
But i'm sure i'm around 80% near completion.

Fusoya just joined my party. And i'm still searching for the last missing one the 7 feymarch summoners.
I know he is somewhere in a room on red moon. But i just got there.

Do u agree with me that this Feymarch summoners sidequest is totally exclusive to iOS FFIV??
I tried searching the whole internet for its walkthrough but it is never mentioned on any walkthroughs on any sites/forum!
But i'm not saying its tough to find them, I just wanted to know for sure this is an FFIV iOS exclusive and new sidequest.

So far i am enjoying this game like crazy.
Lol I had been playing everyday since the 2nd day it was released, as I was having a 2 weeks vacation.

1st playthrough - 59 hours (with 30+ hours used in hunting all rare summons and tails)
2nd playthrough - 22 hours (speedrun the game, with around 2-3 hours grinding till Level 99 and fight 1 of the superbosses)
3rd playthrough - 2 hours (currently at Antlion's Cave)

I tried to defeat the other superboss once, but I failed •••Spoiler:  after reducing his HP to 120,000. I was hoping to get the 2nd •••Spoiler:  Limit Break to ease the process of killing the boss, but I didn't get it after •••Spoiler:  defeating Zeromus the 2nd time. It didn't appear in my NG++

Guess I have to wait for more confirmations before confirming there is only 1 •••Spoiler:  Limit Break, which makes NG++ redundant if you are not aiming for max stats.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:54 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Lol I had been playing everyday since the 2nd day it was released, as I was having a 2 weeks vacation.

1st playthrough - 59 hours (with 30+ hours used in hunting all rare summons and tails)
2nd playthrough - 22 hours (speedrun the game, with around 2-3 hours grinding till Level 99 and fight 1 of the superbosses)
3rd playthrough - 2 hours (currently at Antlion's Cave)

I tried to defeat the other superboss once, but I failed •••Spoiler:  after reducing his HP to 120,000. I was hoping to get the 2nd •••Spoiler:  Limit Break to ease the process of killing the boss, but I didn't get it after •••Spoiler:  defeating Zeromus the 2nd time. It didn't appear in my NG++

Guess I have to wait for more confirmations before confirming there is only 1 •••Spoiler:  Limit Break, which makes NG++ redundant if you are not aiming for max stats.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:21 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Anyone else notice that during the fanfare screen after you finish a battle that it zooms out past the actual frame size, leaving a sliver of black across the top right hand side of the frame? Wonder if that is intentional and in the DS version or a mistake made during the porting process.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:08 AM

I'm at the tower and just got Recall, Last Stand and Fast Talker from Tellah. I checked an augment list and realized I missed Salve and Hide from Edward. I'm not even sure if I have a save point that old, but if so is it worth it? By not getting those augments, will I be affected down the road? I still have the three augments above as well as the three from the elder (I forgot to get them but think I can go back since I gave the twins three augments). Thanks in advance.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:19 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

^ You generally get those in the new game +

You can't get all the augments in your first game.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:21 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
I'm at the tower and just got Recall, Last Stand and Fast Talker from Tellah. I checked an augment list and realized I missed Salve and Hide from Edward. I'm not even sure if I have a save point that old, but if so is it worth it? By not getting those augments, will I be affected down the road? I still have the three augments above as well as the three from the elder (I forgot to get them but think I can go back since I gave the twins three augments). Thanks in advance.
If you intend to play NG+(+), you can get up to 2 Hide and Salve augments. 2 is sufficient, even for the hardest bosses in this game, since you want to increase DPS instead of prolonging the battles.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:42 AM

Thanks guys. I decided not to go back for them. But now I need help beating Golbez in the Dwarven Castle. I have Cecil at level 40 or 41 and just can't seem to figure out how to consistently damage him. I know he changes elements but 75% of the time I attack it just heals him. I have stone swords equipped for Cecil and Kain and feel those are the wrong choice. Is there anything other than Rydia's Bio that will consistently do damage?
Old 01-04-2013, 10:04 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Thanks guys. I decided not to go back for them. But now I need help beating Golbez in the Dwarven Castle. I have Cecil at level 40 or 41 and just can't seem to figure out how to consistently damage him. I know he changes elements but 75% of the time I attack it just heals him. I have stone swords equipped for Cecil and Kain and feel those are the wrong choice. Is there anything other than Rydia's Bio that will consistently do damage?
Before Rydia appears have Rosa cast slow on golbez and shell on Cecil. Attack Golbez to continue the second part fight.

Revive Rosa ASAP, cast Cura on entire team with both Cecil and Rosa. Cast Libra on Golbez with Cecill, then immediately cast whatever summon he is weak to. Continue healing with Rosa and have Cecil cast libra and Cura while having rydia ready to send off another summon.

Don't bother reviving the other two.

3 summOns should kill him. Good luck

Last edited by Pooter; 01-04-2013 at 10:06 AM..