06-14-2012, 03:32 PM
#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolis View Post
I have created a youtube channel just for posting DG 3* solutions on any games/levels that will be requested. See my signature for link and don't hesitate to ask for solutions in comments to the channel
Hi K,
Wonderful link!
Ctay

Last edited by ctay; 06-19-2012 at 09:56 AM.
01-02-2013, 07:41 AM
#92
v1.02 - 20 new levels

20 new levels to Jailhouse Jack with todays update!

Keep an eye out on the App Store.

Donut Games - 100% Indie, 0% Investors

01-02-2013, 03:02 PM
#93
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Fantastic!

Thank you DG!
01-03-2013, 03:48 AM
#94
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Lausanne, Suisse
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutGames View Post
20 new levels to Jailhouse Jack with todays update!

Keep an eye out on the App Store.
That is awesome news! Thank you DG for great NY gift!

Any Donut Game level 3* solution can be requested here, I will post it as video.

[Donut Games] High Scores lists

Born In USSR
on DonutGames and Game Center
01-05-2013, 04:39 PM
#95
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 15
....

Last edited by Ozogirl; 04-13-2013 at 09:48 PM.
01-05-2013, 05:02 PM
#96
Anybody help with level 42 don't know what I'm missing

Last edited by KJKTex; 01-06-2013 at 12:29 AM.
01-06-2013, 12:30 AM
#97
Nevermind I got it thanks
01-10-2013, 09:57 AM
#98
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Uk yeah baby yeah
Posts: 3,750
Quiet here ! thanks for new levels DG been in need of something to keep me busy , even though I started from scratch again as deleted old data oops


TEAM GIMP

01-10-2013, 05:03 PM
#99
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: UK, Cheshire
Posts: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun glitch View Post
Quiet here ! thanks for new levels DG been in need of something to keep me busy , even though I started from scratch again as deleted old data oops
Yeah, me too. But I'm confused, what's the point of keeping a high score sheet if all the high scores aren't on it There are over 100 points missing At least with the CP list that Papp keeps, the high scores per level are always listed when found
01-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Uk yeah baby yeah
Posts: 3,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Eyrezy View Post
Yeah, me too. But I'm confused, what's the point of keeping a high score sheet if all the high scores aren't on it There are over 100 points missing At least with the CP list that Papp keeps, the high scores per level are always listed when found
Bit of back alley dealings going on I'm thinking lol


TEAM GIMP


Last edited by Shaun glitch; 01-10-2013 at 07:56 PM.