Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-01-2013, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masvil View Post
Besides the fact that Radiangames' games are very well done games of various types (dual stick shooters, Space Invaders type, sliding puzzles, etc) the original release of Fireball on Xbox was within a day of the original release of Silverfish on iPhone. Fireball didn't make it to iPhone until 2012, but it's definitely not a close. The two games may have similarities, but they're both good, and both developed simultaneously.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:51 PM

Yeah I wouldn't call Fireball bad nor a clone Radiangames makes good stuff - Ballistic is easily one of the best dual-stick shooters you can get on iOS.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:53 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Yep, radiangames' games are great, looking forward to whatever they put out next.

As I am for ChaoticBox; Match Panic and Silverfish remain 2 of my favourite games on this platform.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:32 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticBox View Post
Ballistic is easily one of the best dual-stick shooters you can get on iOS.
Ballistic is too chaotic for my flower. I prefer Inferno+ because of its strategic elements. Anyway I will never delete Silverfish :-)
Old 01-02-2013, 08:25 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by masvil View Post
Yep, he's right, Silverfish isn't even a very good clone of Fireball SE. It's such a bad clone it turns out being pretty original with only a few similarities.

Last edited by LordGek; 01-02-2013 at 08:34 AM..
Old 01-02-2013, 08:55 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Yep, he's right, Silverfish isn't even a very good clone of Fireball SE. It's such a bad clone it turns out being pretty original with only a few similarities.
BLASPHEMER!
Old 01-28-2013, 03:38 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Silverfish, and the iPad version Silverfish MAX continues to be on sale for a limited time. 99c/69p is an absolute steal for this fantastic game.

In fact, I've never owned an iPad, and probably will not for quite a while. However, I do have hopes of purchasing an iPad Mini sometime this year. And when I do get one I know that I'm going to want Silverfish MAX on there, so I'm going to go ahead and show my support to one of my favourite developers on iOS and take advantage of the sale.

I'd also like to mention that Critter Panic, made by the same developer, is one of the best free games on iOS. If you like Silverfish, or even if you just enjoy free stuff, please show your support by downloading Critter Panic. And when I say free, I mean free: no ads, no IAP, just fun.

Thanks.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
If you like Silverfish, or even if you just enjoy free stuff, please show your support by downloading Critter Panic. And when I say free, I mean free: no ads, no IAP, just fun.
To be clear, Critter Panic does have ads (gotta try to bring in some money somehow!) but never during gameplay, and you'll see a maximum of 1 per completed game in the main menu. A banner may show up at the top of the menu as well. No IAP though
Old 01-28-2013, 05:34 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticBox View Post
To be clear, Critter Panic does have ads (gotta try to bring in some money somehow!) but never during gameplay, and you'll see a maximum of 1 per completed game in the main menu. A banner may show up at the top of the menu as well. No IAP though
Oops, sorry! Guess I got a little carried away.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:37 PM

For those that missed it: Silverfish is now FREE! First time ever since its release 3 years ago

So grab it while you can. This sale won't last much longer and won't happen again for at least another 3 years!