Old 12-31-2012, 05:21 AM
iPhone 4

New gameplay video that I have found on youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg2_pIP2hzg
Old 01-02-2013, 11:22 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
Wow, this The Great Fusion looks great. I can't believe I hadn't heard of it. Too bad I missed the freebie. Will probably pick it up after I plow through my Christmas games.
We are considering a new freebie day as soon as apple validate the update that is waiting for approval. Thanks to all the person for this forum that is helping us in any way, really.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:08 AM

I am also incredibly stuck at the •••Spoiler:  elf and Gandalf. Any tips? Put them in spoiler tags.

The game is pretty cool, I really like the art style and the approach to backgrounds. The translation is unfortunate, though. It really would be one of the better traditional graphic adventures on the app store if you could somehow achieve an update with a more natural English translation.

Last edited by shawnbuddy; 01-03-2013 at 12:11 AM..
Old 01-03-2013, 04:31 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnbuddy View Post
I am also incredibly stuck at the •••Spoiler:  elf and Gandalf. Any tips? Put them in spoiler tags.

The game is pretty cool, I really like the art style and the approach to backgrounds. The translation is unfortunate, though. It really would be one of the better traditional graphic adventures on the app store if you could somehow achieve an update with a more natural English translation.
Hi , thanks for the report. There is already a person from this forum helping us to improve the english translation, anyway if you could tell me some errors be sure i will change it.

About the cinema queue (SPOILER):
•••Spoiler:   First you make half queue go away and later the other half, there are 2 puzzles for doing this, the order doesnt matter.
Did you solve the kitano puzzle or the artis puzzle to make the first half queue to go away? If you did not solve the artist puzzle (the most dificult puzzle in the gaeme) you should start by drinking a coktail in the beachīs bar and complaining about how bad it was. You will have to help Larry to chat up with the girl, you will need Flowers and a Poem... . Contact if further help is needed.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazex View Post
Hi , thanks for the report. There is already a person from this forum helping us to improve the english translation, anyway if you could tell me some errors be sure i will change it.

About the cinema queue (SPOILER):
•••Spoiler:   First you make half queue go away and later the other half, there are 2 puzzles for doing this, the order doesnt matter.
Did you solve the kitano puzzle or the artis puzzle to make the first half queue to go away? If you did not solve the artist puzzle (the most dificult puzzle in the gaeme) you should start by drinking a coktail in the beachīs bar and complaining about how bad it was. You will have to help Larry to chat up with the girl, you will need Flowers and a Poem... . Contact if further help is needed.
I did beat that part you mentioned. I'm stuck on the other part.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:18 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
I did beat that part you mentioned. I'm stuck on the other part.
Then , you will have to do the following:
•••Spoiler:  Then, take a cocktail to takasi at cinema (upstairs), after go downstairs and check the Screen monitor, above the girl that sells the popcorn, you will notice takesi playing the wrong film . Tell this to the people in te queue.

Hope you have enjoyed the game!
Old 01-05-2013, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazex View Post
Then , you will have to do the following:
•••Spoiler:  Then, take a cocktail to takasi at cinema (upstairs), after go downstairs and check the Screen monitor, above the girl that sells the popcorn, you will notice takesi playing the wrong film . Tell this to the people in te queue.

Hope you have enjoyed the game!
Thanks. I found the answer online and beat it last night. It was a fun game and I enjoyed the ending.

•••Spoiler:  I had tried giving Takeshi a cocktail, but it was the explosive cocktail and the game said that was absurd, so I didn't think to go back and mix a non-explosive cocktail. A little hint there that the player is on the right track would make the game much easier.

Oh, I noticed some untranslated Spanish. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but it's in the description when you "look" at the female hipster.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:17 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Thanks. I found the answer online and beat it last night. It was a fun game and I enjoyed the ending.

•••Spoiler:  I had tried giving Takeshi a cocktail, but it was the explosive cocktail and the game said that was absurd, so I didn't think to go back and mix a non-explosive cocktail. A little hint there that the player is on the right track would make the game much easier.

Oh, I noticed some untranslated Spanish. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but it's in the description when you "look" at the female hipster.
We will correct right now the untranslated description, we didnt notice the mistake. Iīm also considering to change the takasi answer to give a helpful hint, thanks for the suggestion and for playing the game
Old 01-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Banned

this is actually a really good P&C adventure games. not very long, but stylish and different in its own way.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:28 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
this is actually a really good P&C adventure games. not very long, but stylish and different in its own way.
We are glad you think like that about the game

Itīs dificult for a small independant studio like Loading Home to let the world know about our game, we should have tryed to partenred with chillingo or any other big publisher, but we didnīt.

We are thinking about drop down the price to FREE a couple of days to check if the app gets discovered by review sites and main blogs.
I have sent the game for review @ touch arcade, hope they notice the game a decide to try it.

Regards