• Publisher: Warner Bros.
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 88.8 MB
  • Version: 1.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Customize your animal minifigure, hop on a Speedor, and race through the Kingdom of CHIMA!
- Battle through the Falling Jungle, the Rhino Canyon and the Swamps against the best Speedor riders in CHIMA
- Win races to face new challenges and unlock more difficult routes
- Face off against Laval and Cragger as well as other famous CHIMA characters
- Unleash the power of CHI to boost your Speedor
- Reach furious speeds and avoid obstacles to post the fastest times
- Unlock new items to customize your character and collect studs to buy new Speedorz
- Compete against opponents in the Tribe Cup

killercow's comments:
Free, 104mb

Quote:
Customize your animal minifigure, hop on a Speedor, and race through the Kingdom of Chima!
- Battle through the Falling Jungle, the Rhino Canyon and the Swamps against the best Speedor riders in Chima
- Win races to face new challenges and unlock more difficult routes
- Face off against Laval and Cragger as well as other famous Chima characters
- Unleash the power of CHI to boost your Speedor
- Reach furious speeds and avoid obstacles to post the fastest times
- Unlock new items to customize your character and collect studs to buy new Speedorz
- Compete against opponents in the Tribe Cup.
- More races coming soon!

LEGO Legends of Chima™: Speedorz is optimized for iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 and newer, and iPhone 4 and newer.

This is part of a new brand in the lego universe. It will be followed by a 3ds/vita game this summer and finally a free to play MMO later this fall.
01-02-2013, 09:39 AM
So is this a Lego cart racer? That sounds cool,assuming its not to full of IAPs.

01-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezman View Post
So is this a Lego cart racer? That sounds cool,assuming its not to full of IAPs.
There's no IAP as far as I can see. (A free game without IAP! Madness!) But it's not a typical "racer" because you don't have any opponents. You just race against the clock in a series of tracks collecting studs to buy new vehicules or part for your minifigure. There's some minigames that help you fill your Chi (boost) meter while you race. It is rough visually and the controls could be better but for free and as a tie in I wasn't expecting more.

Find me on Twitter

Last edited by killercow; 01-02-2013 at 09:51 AM.
01-02-2013, 10:26 AM
^^^^^^
Thanks for clarifying
01-02-2013, 10:37 AM
i can make gameplay video if anyone want...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
01-02-2013, 11:52 AM
here is my gameplay video from ip4s

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
01-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Was hoping for an amazing lego racing game when I first saw the title but after watching the gameplay it looks mediocre.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
01-02-2013, 10:50 PM
The gameplay videos don't really make the game too enticing. Even for free I'm not compelled at all.
01-02-2013, 11:22 PM
At first I thought this was based in china. Was confused while looking at screenshots and then re-read the title.