★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-02-2013, 01:04 PM
What the... wait... you're right! Oh Lord, looks like I've called it!
I am a true magician!

*laughs in an evil kind of way and goes to take his pills*

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Anyone know if iCloud support is coming? That would be great!

01-06-2013, 06:28 PM
How does it run on an iPod 5g? Also what kinda gameplay does it have? I've heard it's sorta like Zelda meets Infinity Blade. If that's the case, then I'm definitely interested.
01-06-2013, 07:44 PM
>>Did they make it playable on touch 4?<<

It is playable on our Touch 4s (even playable on touch 3) on our devices, but it obviously isn't as nice

You should download the free version and see if it is acceptable to you

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/horn-free/id571350004?mt=8

>>How does it run on an iPod 5g?<<

it should run great!

>>Anyone know if iCloud support is coming? That would be great!<<

That is still a ways off sadly Agreed it would be great!
02-11-2013, 07:39 AM
Started playing this again and it does look great on the ipad mini. It plays great too but i've been spoiled too much with a different controls scheme.

I bet Horn would play a lot smoother if the movement controls were similar to Brandnew Boy or Lili.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-12-2013, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Started playing this again and it does look great on the ipad mini. It plays great too but i've been spoiled too much with a different controls scheme.

I bet Horn would play a lot smoother if the movement controls were similar to Brandnew Boy or Lili.
I thought the Horn controls were WAY better than Lili. Maybe because I played the two back-to-back, and played Horn first, so that was fresh in my mind.

Favorite iOS games so far: Dungeon Raid, TWEWY, The Bard's Tale, Swordigo, Aralon, Horn
02-12-2013, 08:25 AM
^What i found difficult in Horn is the "tap a spot to move there." It doesnt really feel intuitive since the game's general view is behind the back. It probably would have been better if it was a little top view.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Looks like it might be a good game but always crashes right after I start it.
02-13-2013, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by staffordling View Post
It plays fine on my brother-in-law's ipad2, and plays perfectly on my ipad mini... So im not sure what you're experiencing.

02-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by staffordling View Post
Runs fine one my iPad2 as well, only downside is it drains A LOT of battery...
Did you do the usual stuff, like close all background applications and restart your iPad?
Memory garbage collection isn't perfect on any operating system, so sooner or later your memory will be filled up with just that, garbage. Restarting should help.