★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PlaySide
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 49.5 MB
  • Version: 6.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Can you survive the jungle and Catch The Ark in this amazing former EDITOR'S CHOICE game?

A flood is coming and Catch the Arks three adorable creatures Titan, Boon, and Zuzu havent got an invite to board Noahs Ark. Armed with just a raft, the trio must brave the jungle rapids where outrageous hazards, hungry enemies, and even grumpy old Noah himself is out to ensure they dont make it out alive. Can you catch the ark?

Steer the creatures raft down perilous rapids filled with rocks, hungry crocs, snapping fishes, and Noahs explosive barrels to out run the tidal wave behind you and catch the ark.

Take in Catch the Arks stunning scenery, wild water and jungle packed with everything from monkeys to dinosaurs. Keep an eye on your raft-bound trio to see some hilarious reactions and rich animations.

Collect shiny coins and spend them in the in-game store on power-ups such as the Pterodactyl and new boats such as the Hovercraft and Rubber Ducky.

Game Features:
Colorful graphics and impressive animations
Easy to pick up gameplay thats hard to put down
Full of missions to complete and ranks to obtain
Challenge your friends through Facebook and climb the leaderboards
UNIVERSAL: Works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad

This game features non-compulsory In-App Purchases. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable In-App Purchases in your device settings.

Sanuku's comments:

01-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Been waiting for this one. Instant Buy

Last edited by TheFrost; 01-02-2013 at 05:51 PM.

01-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Instabuy! This looks cool
01-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Well, I'll be picking this up tonight! Little on the light side to start this year out it seems.
01-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Looks like my type of game........FUN!
01-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
First chillingo game in a while that looks fun.

Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
01-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Been waiting for this one. Instant Buy
Same here. I remember this was supposed to be a free-to-play game. But I'm still buying this one, it looks great.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-02-2013, 03:15 PM
I see a new runner game. So i buy.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Not to worry, Titan, Boon and Zuzu did finally board the ark. That's why every continent on earth is overpopulated with them!
01-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Let's hope not too much IAP...
Not a game without it these days *self censorship is a wonderful thing*