App description: CVGA Finalist - "Best Innovation", "Best Indie Game" & "Best Game On The Go"

[90/100] ArcadeLife - "Astonishing. One of the best original iOS games Ive played in quite a while."

[90/100] IGM Mobile - "Not only is Infinite atmospheric, entertaining, and challenging, its addictingly fun."

[4/5] AppSpy - "Infinite is simple, visually and aurally appealing, and has plenty of modes to unlock."

AppStorm - "Infinite is a stellar experience that should not be missed."

--

Explore the cosmos with infinite. Journey across the galaxy, forming solar systems and surviving black holes. Arcade style gameplay, stunning abstract visuals, and a cosmic soundtrack that is out of this world.

Use your orbiter to harness spatial matter to form planets and new systems while avoiding the dangers of space. Your efforts of creating new star systems help grow your own unique galaxy. Planetary and star physics affect the movement of matter, changing the play field dynamically.

Features:
Addicting arcade style gameplay.
Randomly generated waves provide a new challenge every level.
Evolve your own unique galaxy based on how you play.
Stellar cosmic soundtrack.
Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
Unlockable game modes and theme packs.

Create the cosmos. Explore the infinite.

NexusSteve's comments:

Update 11/03/12: infinite 1.15 is available now and solves all reported issues with the game.

11-15-2012, 12:44 PM
Picked this up, glad I did. Was just ignoring it, but see what you can miss sometimes? Really good game. Fun and challenging. I like the music as well. Seems to run fine, the dev fixed the issues it had and it's good that I waited. Surprised now that this has been under people's radar. Check it out!
11-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Happy you enjoy the game

Just a heads up to everyone, infinite is now on sale for $0.99. Hoping we can pick up on sales at this more appealing price point.

11-19-2012, 12:00 PM
I bought the game due to the sale and I have to say it's one of the most charming game in my collection. I also decided to make a touch arcade account today and asked myself
11-19-2012, 12:03 PM
Oops, sorry, accidental reply press. Basically I was just saying the game inspired my username. And one suggestion to the dev: one of the reason I think people are turned off from this game might be because of the icon. Perhaps a redesign might help, as the icon, while it makes perfect sense to those who played the game, would just confuses the hell out of passerby. Just my opinion. Thanks for the awesome game
11-19-2012, 07:51 PM
I wrote this in the sale thread, but my impressions probably belong here, if anywhere (cut and paste from the sale sub-forum...this was on my wishlist, couldn't let it get away for 99 cents!)

This is one of those games that is difficult to explain despite having a low learning curve...much like Incobuto, Super Hexxagon, or Aaaaaaaahh!!! Mass=Force x Velocity (that last one is a mouthful).

The overarching theme is creation. Creation of a Solar System; Galaxy; Universe. Gameplay itself is easy to grasp; you control an arm-like projoction extending from your initial planet. You use this constantly rotating arm to pick up stardust (that's what I'm calling it!) to grow your Universe, all the while avoiding hazards and grabbing power-ups. This is done by extending the arm; it retracts and spins by itslelf.

This is of those games which you will either fall in love with or not. Like all games that rise above eventual forgetability, Infinite is a package, not just a game. Spectacular yet subtle trance-like electronic music, a GUI that has fits perfectly with the theme of the game, an art style that permeates everything from the splash screen to the options menu to the game itself, etc.

Personally, I love it. It's a great game to lie back with and play at night with a pair of quality headphones on. As always, your mileage may vary; I think most regulars here know that amongst my favorite genres are those that fit in none. I'm the guy who skips N.O.V.A. For Pugz Love Beats, after all
11-26-2012, 12:07 AM
Lots of fun - can definitely recommend this one!

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Crazy Farming [Free Download] Watch the Trailer
12-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Thanks for all the awesome comments and reviews guys!

Just an update, today we submitted our 1.2 update which makes some gameplay balancing and smooths out the pacing (thanks to user feedback!), should be more accessible to achieve higher levels now. We've also included a new, unlocked theme and various bug / stability fixes, etc.

We also have a free lite version that we submitted called "infinite: prime". For those who are still on the fence of buying infinite, this would be a great test drive.

The 1.2 update for infinite as well as the free version we both submitted tonight, we'll keep you posted on both of their releases (hoping to have it out before the holiday store lockdown).
12-16-2012, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusSteve View Post
Thanks for all the awesome comments and reviews guys!

Just an update, today we submitted our 1.2 update which makes some gameplay balancing and smooths out the pacing (thanks to user feedback!), should be more accessible to achieve higher levels now. We've also included a new, unlocked theme and various bug / stability fixes, etc.

We also have a free lite version that we submitted called "infinite: prime". For those who are still on the fence of buying infinite, this would be a great test drive.

The 1.2 update for infinite as well as the free version we both submitted tonight, we'll keep you posted on both of their releases (hoping to have it out before the holiday store lockdown).

Oh, yay, excellent. i love this game, but i did found myself wishing things was just a tiny little bit easier sometimes. Looking forward to the update, thank you Devs.
12-21-2012, 12:51 PM
Just a quick reminder that the latest update, 1.2, is now available to download. Enjoy and happy holidays from Nexus
01-02-2013, 07:35 PM
infinite: prime (Nexus Game Studio) [Universal]

Releasing tonight for a Thursday, January 3rd release is infinite: prime. For those interested, infinite: prime is the FREE 'lite' alternative to our latest game infinite. While infinite has been getting an overwhelming amount of positive feedback and reviews, there are some people who are still on the fence due to the abstract nature of the game and frankly, screenshots we feel do not do the game justice.

infinite: prime contains the entire prime mode from the full game, no IAP's to halt your progress, no annoying iAD pop-ups, but we do encourage those to help support our development to purchase the full version of infinite. for more content.

Here is the trailer to infinite: