Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Banned

It looks good. I loves to play this kinds of simple, dark games. Look interesting games from the video. Like the sounds and effect. How long ya before the games will come out?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:52 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Correct, the full version of infinite was previously released. infinite: prime will be released sometime tonight depending on your time zone as bramblett05 stated
Old 01-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusSteve View Post
Correct, the full version of infinite was previously released. infinite: prime will be released sometime tonight depending on your time zone as bramblett05 stated
Ok lol, I din read it fully. So why call this prime? Is not the full become prime? Not sense to me.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:10 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
Ok lol, I din read it fully. So why call this prime? Is not the full become prime? Not sense to me.
infinite: prime being the lite version, solely contains the 'prime' game mode and not the additional modes found in the full version. Also, infinite: prime sounds much better than "infinite: lite" or "infinite: free"
Old 01-03-2013, 01:53 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Hopefully "prime" gets more people to check out this absolute gem of a title.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:40 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This is one of those games that has an indefinite spot on my device. Games like THIS is why I love iOS gaming.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:04 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

We sincerely appreciate everyone's kind words, we really do, thank you! We hope infinite: prime will get people who were on the fence on the game, a chance to try it out for themselves.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:18 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

The free version sold me... Just picked up the full.

I can't wait to get deeper into the game - I can't believe I passed this up the first time I heard of it.

Thank you so much for releasing the free version - without it I wouldn't have found this beautifully crafted game. =oD
Old 01-03-2013, 11:18 PM
Growtopia Seed Master
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I played prime for a bit then decided to purchase the full version. The game's quite fun. It's a simple concept, but that doesn't keep it from being challenging. The art is nice, smooth and minimalistic. Throw in the music and you have a great atmosphere all around.

I've noticed two issues, however. The bigger one is that, on the iPhone 5, touches on the far right of the screen don't register. This made life difficult at first, haha.

A far less significant one is that on prime, the text at the top saying to buy the full version to unlock the various modes is partially cut off. I'm assuming this is because there are two lines of text, while in the full version none of the requirements go beyond a single line.

And finally, a suggestion/request. Is there any chance of a, for lack of a better term, "zen" mode? Just collecting and creating, no obstacles or anything. Just a soothing experience for the hell of it. It just seems like an obvious and simple addition.

I'm sure there are plenty that wouldn't care for it, but I love the general atmosphere of the game and would likely jump on and run something like that often, haha.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:01 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

@Seli Thanks for the purchase, we're glad you enjoy the game! The iPhone 5 touch problem was actually a problem with the game engine itself not reading part of the new screen area. At the time there was no fix, however we'll check into the issue again and see if it's been updated. The text being cut off was my fault, shall be fixed in the next update, whoops!

As for a Zen mode, that's quite an interesting idea. If others like that idea then we'll gladly put it in the next update