★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-02-2013, 07:46 PM
It looks good. I loves to play this kinds of simple, dark games. Look interesting games from the video. Like the sounds and effect. How long ya before the games will come out?
01-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
It looks good. I loves to play this kinds of simple, dark games. Look interesting games from the video. Like the sounds and effect. How long ya before the games will come out?
Infinite is out and the new games are releasing at a time depending on location so I gotta wait till 11 pm because I'm in Georgia.

Infinite the full game is 99 cents and this a lite version of the game.

01-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Correct, the full version of infinite was previously released. infinite: prime will be released sometime tonight depending on your time zone as bramblett05 stated
01-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusSteve View Post
Correct, the full version of infinite was previously released. infinite: prime will be released sometime tonight depending on your time zone as bramblett05 stated
Ok lol, I din read it fully. So why call this prime? Is not the full become prime? Not sense to me.
01-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Ok lol, I din read it fully. So why call this prime? Is not the full become prime? Not sense to me.
Maybe to be catchy. Maybe the sequel could be infinite nexus.
01-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Quote:
infinite: prime being the lite version, solely contains the 'prime' game mode and not the additional modes found in the full version. Also, infinite: prime sounds much better than "infinite: lite" or "infinite: free"
01-03-2013, 01:53 AM
Hopefully "prime" gets more people to check out this absolute gem of a title.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-03-2013, 02:40 AM
This is one of those games that has an indefinite spot on my device. Games like THIS is why I love iOS gaming.
01-03-2013, 12:04 PM
We sincerely appreciate everyone's kind words, we really do, thank you! We hope infinite: prime will get people who were on the fence on the game, a chance to try it out for themselves.
01-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
The free version sold me... Just picked up the full.

I can't wait to get deeper into the game - I can't believe I passed this up the first time I heard of it.

Thank you so much for releasing the free version - without it I wouldn't have found this beautifully crafted game. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)