GTA 3 vs Vice City

View Poll Results: What's Your Favorite GTA Game
GTA IV 2 8.00%
GTA Vice City 16 64.00%
GTA corrupts your mind and makes you go on shooting rampages. 7 28.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
01-02-2013, 10:00 PM
#1
GTA 3 vs Vice City

Which one do you like more?
Probably should have put this on the What Should I Get Thread, but it's 11 o'clock and I was to tired to think
Also, it'd be great if someone posted the unzipped size of the games.

You won't find me on the leaderboards.

Last edited by swishinj; 01-02-2013 at 10:13 PM.
01-02-2013, 10:06 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
3 = III , not IV.

And to answer your question, I'd say VC. Overall better gameplay compared to GTA 3 imo.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

01-02-2013, 10:06 PM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,656
I wonder how many people will vote for the 3rd option.
01-02-2013, 10:09 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
3 = III , not IV.

And to answer your question, I'd say VC. Overall better gameplay compared to GTA 3 imo.
I knew that haha, goes along with the i'm really tired thing, thanks for your opinion!

You won't find me on the leaderboards.
01-02-2013, 10:30 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
I wonder how many people will vote for the 3rd option.
I did, these games are very bad on small children. Games like Dead trigger are much better.
01-02-2013, 10:40 PM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I did, these games are very bad on small children. Games like Dead trigger are much better.
No I think Carmageddon is best for small children and especially driving age teens. Really teaches them the rules of the road
01-02-2013, 10:47 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
No I think Carmageddon is best for small children and especially driving age teens. Really teaches them the rules of the road
Yeah, I forgot about that, you do get to learn how to drive for sure! Only problem is there's no prostitutes to hit on the sidewalk, except in Hollywood!
01-03-2013, 01:58 AM
#8
I voted for the 3rd option. These games are very realistic and I really don't get how people can play them.
01-03-2013, 02:38 AM
#9
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,526
It's not only the games. It's the mentality and today's lessening care for our young ones.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-03-2013 at 04:44 AM.
01-03-2013, 03:35 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
I voted for the 3rd option. These games are very realistic and I really don't get how people can play them.
Seriously ? So no to 'violent' games ? How about zapping aliens in games ? Surely thats evil as well ?!

Believe it or not there were violent incidents before Grand Theft Auto, before Marilyn Manson and even before Tom & Jerry (a 'violent' cartoon)

These type of knee jerk reactions do no help at all. 'Perhaps' the issue of someone having guns at their house is a slightly bigger issue !

Last edited by psj3809; 01-03-2013 at 03:49 AM.