01-03-2013, 04:54 AM
any chance on an update? or maybe a second version? or maybe a port over to android?
01-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Is this game any good?
Played it. It was pretty good. Never finished it though.

01-04-2013, 10:35 PM
The only thing that sort of throws me off is the battle system. Other than that- pretty nice
01-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Quote:
What's wrong with it?
To me, it's just too, bland. It has some originality, (3 monster battling) but I mean, when you look at little masters, that was flashy. I just think the battling needs to be a little flashy.

Btw The exploration is cool

Edit: Anyone still in for micromon?

Last edited by comicx90; 01-04-2013 at 10:46 PM.
01-04-2013, 10:50 PM
I forgot this game existed, haha. I played it when it was new and didn't care for it much because it felt really glitchy. Since then I've played a couple other games of his creation, including the php-based online one "Monster Ranch Online" which is where both Geo Monsters and Geo Society find their roots. Personally I think an actual remake of MRO with the missing features and in a proper format(not a php based web game) would be a great game, but doesn't seem like that'll end up happening.

I'm surprised to see this has received as many updates as it has, because Kyro has a tendency to start and drop projects far before they reach his intended vision.

I can't comment on the quality of this since it's received so many revisions since I plated it, though.
01-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Big question is there story? I tried terra pets and both failed.
From what I remember, (I uninstalled it a while ago till a saw the thread and thought of picking it up till micro comes along) there is a story. don't remember a thing from it sorry. There is probably a playthrough on youtube of it.

And about the other The game HAS potential it's just to me it's just lacking a little.
01-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Yes micromon but we don't know a date which sucks.
Sucks like crazy. That game is like the final hope lol. Haypi monsters couldn't do it for me, neither did zuko monsters. ( although I never gave it a full chance) it played like mino monsters
01-04-2013, 11:03 PM
Honesty I'm just trying to save up for micro. I check daily for updates lol. Their Facebook page is cool.
01-04-2013, 11:15 PM
I'd prefer it be premium. They worked hard for a legit game. I said I'd pay 6 bucks. I hope it's out in the middle of the month or even late January
01-04-2013, 11:25 PM
I don't like too much iap. I get it to get minor items but if the game relays on it then to me it won't feel a real "game". I'd like to play micro at home and out. Internet connection made things pretty hard when it came to other monster captures, even the ones with time limits.