App description: Take to the skies, shoot down enemy after enemy and make the top score. How many can you take down before you are overwhelmed by the sheer numbers?

pkMinhas's comments:
Just released my first iOS game!!!

Since the game is paid ($0.99), you can check out the free web version on Kongregate at the following link:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/pkMinhas/unlimited-ammo

Would appreciate your feedback
01-03-2013, 01:32 AM
Somewhat confused, what is the app exactly? Could you explain some more about it?

Thanks.
01-03-2013, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Somewhat confused, what is the app exactly? Could you explain some more about it?

Thanks.
It is a simple and extremely challenging shoot-em-up game
01-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkMinhas View Post
It is a simple and extremely challenging shoot-em-up game
Oh okay cool. Thanks for the explanation. What makes it different from all the other ones?
01-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Based on playing the Kongregate version now, it's a fairly simplistic adaptation of the arcade game Time Pilot, but without most of what made that a game, per se. I've hoped someone would do a really good version of that game on iOS, but unless the iOS app version is vastly better than the one on Kongregate, it looks like I'll still be waiting.
01-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
Based on playing the Kongregate version now, it's a fairly simplistic adaptation of the arcade game Time Pilot, but without most of what made that a game, per se. I've hoped someone would do a really good version of that game on iOS, but unless the iOS app version is vastly better than the one on Kongregate, it looks like I'll still be waiting.

Thanks Anarkitty!