Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 01-03-2013, 11:37 AM
Banned
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar.eD Brothers View Post
Of course, if submit a review. We took the reviews from Apple list and the email or facebook or twitter or toucharcade forum confirmation and where was the review and the confirmation of that username (to participate at the contest) we put it on the list. If your username doesn't appears on the Apple list (you didn't submit a review) you have no right to participate at the contest. Right?
Guys I DID submitted a review as Virtuous_Saint, and it was on the app store! I just removed it because I was mad that my username wasn't included in the drawing list! You confirmed my entry 11 days ago through email on 12/23. Are you saying that you confirmed my entry but I shouldn't get a chance just because I removed my review because you didn't include me in the drawing? Look at the screenshot! Look at your email history, you confirmed my review was on the app store!! Please draw again and include my name with everyone else! It is so unfair that I am left out, even though you confirmed my entry!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-01-03 at 11.05.14 AM.png (220.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 01-03-2013, 11:37 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to Pman

Quote:
Of course, if submit a review. We took the reviews from Apple list and the email or facebook or twitter or toucharcade forum confirmation and where was the review and the confirmation of that username (to participate at the contest) we put it on the list. If your username doesn't appears on the Apple list (you didn't submit a review) you have no right to participate at the contest. Right?
I think what Virtuoso is trying to say is that, after he saw that his name was not on the list, he immediately took down his review from apple, hence the "I will now rate it 1 star because of this contest". So if you confirmed it, then there is no lying that there was in fact a review, and I do believe it is absurd that you would not add him.

However, I believe he should not get a redraw. Virtuoso acted as if he was 8, with comments like he will change a review because of this contest to 1 star. I do believe he deserves atleast 1-2 free $.99 download codes for the inconvenience. I hate saying this, but it is both of your faults.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:39 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
Yeah I don't see my username either..
Im changing my review to 1star for not being included haha
And even now you change your review to 1 star...you did it about a hour ago and your review still not appears... and a review is there after 30 minutes is there.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Banned

I think Virtuous has a very good point. I believe there should be a redraw, look at the confirmation email he received, that is 100% proof he should have been in the drawing, but he wasn't added.. You should give him a chance to win, he joined the contest, and you didn't add him, even though you confirmed his entry. I can also understand his anger and frustration.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:42 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to Pman

Quote:
And even now you change your review to 1 star...you did it about a hour ago and your review still not appears... and a review is there after 30 minutes is there.
Dude, you confirmed his submission through email. I mean you got to compensate him somehow, he bought your game, and in the first place he did give you good publicity before this contest.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
I didn't know you could simply remove your review, that is why I said I would change it to 1star because I was so mad my username wasn't there.. I simply removed it, and it takes about 3-4 hours for reviews to be posted to the App Store, but I'm not changing it to 1 star, I just removed it instead. Please just draw once more with my username which you confirmed in the list, that is all I want. I want a chance to win like everyone else, fair and square..
Old 01-03-2013, 11:50 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Ok, if you removed your review I count again all the usernames who confirmed and SUBMIT a review in the AppStore and there is 39 usernames like in the screenshot, I made a confirmation, but if his review doesn't appears in the AppStore, this is not fair for usernames who write a review and they send us their username.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:52 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
Dude, you confirmed his submission through email. I mean you got to compensate him somehow, he bought your game, and in the first place he did give you good publicity before this contest.
I guess he bought....but where is the review?
Old 01-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ok, if you removed your review I count again all the usernames who confirmed and SUBMIT a review in the AppStore and there is 39 usernames like in the screenshot, I made a confirmation, but if his review doesn't appears in the AppStore, this is not fair for usernames who write a review and they send us their username.
I removed my review because my username wasn't in the drawing list! You can understand my frustration... everyone can understand my frustration! You admit that you confirmed my entry.. My username was on the Apple list!
Old 01-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
I guess he bought....but where is the review?
Look at the screenshot I gave you! You confirmed my entry 11 days ago! You confirmed my entry 11 days ago, which means you looked at the App Store reviews 11 days ago and saw my review, and then emailed me to confirm my entry!!