Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-03-2013, 12:38 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Like in battle heart there's weapon,arm,ring and I think one more also you can upgrade spells and equipment. Coins are used for everything it seems so no iap equipment or iap currency.
Wow seems to good to be true!
Old 01-03-2013, 12:55 PM

Made it through the first 5 stages, and besides the sound needing work, this game is next best thing to battleheart.

Have not encountered any IAP walls, and they reward you with a lot of coin based on your performance.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:13 PM

Great game ! Very very well done (i love those this graphic style and story besides being generic, seems ok.)
Battleheart is my fav game and this is the closest.

I finished world 2 without problems, no IAP barrier atm, bosses are fun , it's even a bit easy

The only thing missing to be perfect is iphone 5 screen size.

Very good surprise here for a free title (well unless there's an iap bait coming ... i hope not... but i'm really surprised for now... i lost hope a long time ago with all those "free" games polluting the appstore with iap being a necessity... of course i'll edit my review/rating if i encounter the malefic IAP boss)

Last edited by Mattosai; 01-03-2013 at 02:26 PM..
Old 01-03-2013, 02:27 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

IMHO i think this game looks Amazing!
not sure why it''s being compared to Battleheart as this seem more engaging not to say graphics are much better, & like stated before it seems to be a DS quality game... anyways it's just how i think of it, Def. game of the week for me!
Old 01-03-2013, 02:51 PM

Yup same style of commands / gameplay , battleheart was the first with this type of commands , it's why games like this one or sefirah are compared to BH .

Of course sefirah like this one have their graphic identity, story etc... (big boobs korean style for sefirah , and cuteness here ;b )
Old 01-03-2013, 02:54 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

I have tried and tried and tried to play this... But the sound is just ruining the whole experience for me...

I would even much rather pay for a version that's EXACTLY the same as this one, just with higher quality sound. It's a shame that I'm gonna have to either play with the sound off, taking away from the feel and atmosphere of the game, or just go ahead and delete it...

I know this won't be the case for others, but being a musician, game music is a huge deal for me, and having a decent quality for the music is a huge thing as well...

Shame... =o/
Old 01-03-2013, 04:25 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Terrible deleted it within the first minute juss bassed of the terrible sound quality n lag needs an update
Old 01-03-2013, 05:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Wow

So far this is a pretty good game, u can upgrade your equipment and weapons and skills too. Decent graphics and controls, I have a party of 4 now! Overall I am enjoying myself but the only con is no iphone5 support.

Last edited by Amenbrother; 01-03-2013 at 09:47 PM..
Old 01-04-2013, 02:43 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Wow... this game is surprisingly good. The graphic style reminded me of Rose Online which is a good thing. And I like how there is a story that makes me want to push onward and see how it goes.

Im a little too early in the game (4th stage so far) and I already want to drop $3 for IAP to thank the devs for this. With how much gold im gaining though, im hesitant to do so as this might spoil the game too mcuh and make it too easy.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I have tried and tried and tried to play this... But the sound is just ruining the whole experience for me...

I would even much rather pay for a version that's EXACTLY the same as this one, just with higher quality sound. It's a shame that I'm gonna have to either play with the sound off, taking away from the feel and atmosphere of the game, or just go ahead and delete it...

I know this won't be the case for others, but being a musician, game music is a huge deal for me, and having a decent quality for the music is a huge thing as well...

Shame... =o/
You can go in the settings and turn off music and sound fx separately.