Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-17-2012, 08:33 AM

Default Sale

Micro Miners on sale for Christmas (with all bonuslevel games).

iTunes links http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=325205440927122

Old 12-18-2012, 08:17 AM

Brilliant fun and well worth supporting.. We need this dev to make more amazing retro innovative games. The dialogue is hilarious. This has potential like Majesty somehow. It's also easy to pickup and play, so no worries about controls; the drawing works perfectly. Shame on anyone who didn't like the pixel art, but I still love what I see. This game should appeal to all ages & gamer types; now that's rare. Very conducive to stylus play, but a joy to play normally. Too cool to pass up.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:47 AM

Hello,microminers is nominated in 2012 most innovative game http://t.co/7qOb4AzB and best casual game http://t.co/PawAtQzq
The tiny miners need your vote!

On a side note an update is waiting to be approved with 2 fixes and last level of 1st world slowed down.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:52 AM

Just got this game and I have to say, I'm really enjoying it. The game mechanics are simple, yet refreshing. It's a nice game that's progresses at a good pace as you move on. One of my favorite parts of the game is the music, it's smoothe and I'm digging it. (no pun intended) I haven't had any problems so far. Anyways, it's a good and challenging game. Give it a go.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:56 AM

Downloading now, you know the funny thing about this game, it stuck out to me, I'm 35 now, I had my first console when I was 6, don't worry about promoting, if this is the real deal people can just tune in. What I mean is the game seems to be carrying itself, anyway I plan to give an honest review, I'm thinking of comparing it to punch quest in my mind when I play, don't know, wait and see.

Anyway lets see how this compares to my astronomical expectations.

Last edited by King hAPPy; 01-04-2013 at 07:58 AM..
Old 01-04-2013, 07:58 AM

Just tried game, really good and addictive, I will keep on playing.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:31 AM

Amazing, fun and not fast bored type game! Love it!
Old 01-04-2013, 09:03 AM

The games mechanic is very clever and makes you wonder why it hasn't been thought of before, it's a big game a perfectionists game.

If you like simple retro with very clever innovation this is it for you.

I can only describe it as greedy lemmings, but there is more to this game than that. Even the tutorial levels are challenging, you must strategize to win, admittedly I am only on the first world. But it seems later there are killer worms, more miners, etc.

You have made an epic little game here, it has still to make an impression, because it very challenging in a "why didn't I think of that way".

Give the reviewers a chance to get their heads around this little piece of art, that you obviously worked so hard on. All I can say is go with the flow, no ironic pun intended.

This game won't go unrecognized, it is far too innovative for that. I am in awe, this is the work of a true game maker.

Anyway, I only like to make people's heads explode in games, so I won't go on and on. I plan to follow up my feedback, once I finish the game.

Thank you for the great game!
Old 01-06-2013, 08:34 PM

If you are looking for something unique, that feels built ground up for ios, this is the game.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:28 AM

Now this game really is easy to learn and hard to master, excellent game.