★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

MICROMON : A Monster Capture Game for Mobile Devices

02-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Update Guys

New Update From Micromon (MOGA) Facebook Page , It Seems That Arent Going To Be Released This Month Or March :

MOGA ::

Sorry for the long wait guys! There are a few reasons why we are taking longer than expected. The main reason being the change of scope. We treat our game as a living project and if we see something that we can improve we will work on it.

We had to clean up all the maps to improve the navigation and we are also working around the clock to make new monsters (yes, our awesome art team is back!). In the end this means we will take maybe a couple more months to finish the game but more importantly, you the players, will get a full game with rich content and not some game that you will end up finishing in a few hours and forget about it after.

Sorry for the long wait and thanks for following our project. I really believe that for such a small team as ours, we are making an awesome game! I know some of you are worried about the project, but trust me, the game is coming.

Here are some of the many new monsters our team is working on at this moment. I hope you like them!


02-26-2013, 02:11 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 280
What a load of rubbish. There won't be a game I can tell you this now, no one will see this game ever.

It's a joke of a so called company. So much hype on kickstarter, then the team left so there were only two of them, one doing code the other with graphics, then the graphics guy left so it was one man doing it all, now the team is back.

During that time there was too much to do, then those things were too much and had to spend time undoing the stuff to make it more simple. The graphics had to change, now they going back to what they were doing in the first place.

I think they have confused themselves with their own crap that's pouring out their mouth.

02-26-2013, 03:51 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 147
See you guys in a couple years.
02-26-2013, 05:59 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 280
This whole thread should be deleted. It has no use anymore.
02-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Pokke Village, Indonesia
Posts: 1,217
I sensed a pissed fan over here.. Let them do what they want, if this game comes out, then we are blessed with another pokemon like game, if not, there are still tons of good games on app store

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Gods Eater Burst, MP3RD HD, Grand Knights Story, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Waiting For: Digimon Re: Digitize Fan Translation
Officially moved to android
02-26-2013, 10:49 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 379
Just gonna go ahead and say this: We have seen videos of it and it is looking good. How do you get to say there is no game? I personally have had hands on with the game, and it is glorious. Just be patient. It will be worth the wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
02-26-2013, 11:42 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by [M&B]Games View Post
Just gonna go ahead and say this: We have seen videos of it and it is looking good. How do you get to say there is no game? I personally have had hands on with the game, and it is glorious. Just be patient. It will be worth the wait.
How can you say there is a game when the thing is not even ready. I can design and put bits together and stick it on YouTube doesn't mean it's a game. They are playing a game with us by talking absolute rubbish. More months more waiting and I bet when their light bulbs decides to turn on and release it, it will be a pile of rubbish plastered with iAP and buggy as hell. I can just see it.
What annoyed us is them saying last year it will be released soon then nearly every month after that saying the same old.
2013 now soon will be March and they still haven't produced anything because they said it will take MORE months. I'm telling you now,
1. There isn't a game
2. If there is we ain't seeing it till 2014+
02-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deixa View Post
How can you say there is a game when the thing is not even ready. I can design and put bits together and stick it on YouTube doesn't mean it's a game. They are playing a game with us by talking absolute rubbish. More months more waiting and I bet when their light bulbs decides to turn on and release it, it will be a pile of rubbish plastered with iAP and buggy as hell. I can just see it.
What annoyed YOU is them saying last year it will be released soon then nearly every month after that saying the same old.
2013 now soon will be March and they still haven't produced anything because they said it will take MORE months. I'm telling you now,
1. There isn't a game
2. If there is we ain't seeing it till 2014+
Be patient, if you can make a game then go ahead and do it. You don't understand the complexity of a game like this.
02-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 256
I'll just keep quiet and hope for the best. The more time they put into it, the better gaming experience. They don't want to make something cheap. I respect that.
02-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deixa View Post
How can you say there is a game when the thing is not even ready. I can design and put bits together and stick it on YouTube doesn't mean it's a game. They are playing a game with us by talking absolute rubbish. More months more waiting and I bet when their light bulbs decides to turn on and release it, it will be a pile of rubbish plastered with iAP and buggy as hell. I can just see it.
What annoyed us is them saying last year it will be released soon then nearly every month after that saying the same old.
2013 now soon will be March and they still haven't produced anything because they said it will take MORE months. I'm telling you now,
1. There isn't a game
2. If there is we ain't seeing it till 2014+
How can I say there is a game? Because I have played it... Therefore I know there is a game.
1. There is a game.
2. It will come when it is done.

Give MOGA some respect. They are working hard. No need to get your panties in a bundle when they are going to give you what you want. It's better to wait for the finished product when it is complete and amazing rather than sitting there bitching about what you don't have in your hands yet.
Sure they got their time estimation wrong, but that's not a big deal. It's still coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.