Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 01-03-2013, 10:09 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroByte View Post
Finally decided to try some emulators on my Vita. Had the urge to replay some SNES games and even bought a Retro Duo Portable (really cool clone portable if you have original SNES games). Saw that there was a new UNO exploit and went ahead and tried it. Needless to say, I think the Vita is a better emulator machine than the PSP was..
That's interesting I was under the impression that the emulators were all running through the psp emulator but I have to admit I might be long out of date.

I've been taking a bit of a break from the Vita and retro gaming on my PC as well I bought heroes of might and magic 3 of Good Old Games after reading an article about it and I have to admit I'm now addicted they just don't make games like that now.

Still knowing me I'll be back on my Vita in a few weeks.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:41 AM
iPhone 4S

I want to try AC3:L... But heard it has really bad framerates issues...
But you know what? I think it's problem with the their engines too.
Because I played the AC3 on my friend's Xbox and it lagged soooo much. Not to mention all these glitches in the game
Old 01-03-2013, 12:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
That's interesting I was under the impression that the emulators were all running through the psp emulator but I have to admit I might be long out of date.
It is, but for some reason, it just feels better. Maybe it's just excitement from seeing SNES games running on the Vita with better d-pad.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
I don't know, I picked up UNO the other day and haven't been able to stop playing it and it's a Gameloft game...

Finally decided to try some emulators on my Vita. Had the urge to replay some SNES games and even bought a Retro Duo Portable (really cool clone portable if you have original SNES games). Saw that there was a new UNO exploit and went ahead and tried it. Needless to say, I think the Vita is a better emulator machine than the PSP was.

Attachment 51497

Attachment 51499

I've been playing it off and on since it was released and really like it still. I like that the career is somewhat broken up with different types of races as you progress. There's also traditional Circuit mode if you want that as well. I think it's great personally.
Thanks. This is the game I want most right now. Looks super fun from videos.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:26 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
I don't know, I picked up UNO the other day and haven't been able to stop playing it and it's a Gameloft game...

Finally decided to try some emulators on my Vita. Had the urge to replay some SNES games and even bought a Retro Duo Portable (really cool clone portable if you have original SNES games). Saw that there was a new UNO exploit and went ahead and tried it. Needless to say, I think the Vita is a better emulator machine than the PSP was.

Attachment 51497

Attachment 51499

I've been playing it off and on since it was released and really like it still. I like that the career is somewhat broken up with different types of races as you progress. There's also traditional Circuit mode if you want that as well. I think it's great personally.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:03 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Can someone help me out with the online trophy in Chronovolt (beat someone's time).Just need to finish a level 1-1 in ~15-20 seconds and send me a challenge.

I will help you out too.

PSN ID : JeNeI_ViTA
Old 01-04-2013, 03:41 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
has anyone play odd world: strangers wrath? 4.5/5 from me. not too serious but strategic fps.
Playing it right now, it's a great game, having loads of fun with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
Unit 13 beats any gameloft game pretty easily in the shooter category and that was the first one on the Vita. Looking forward to Killzone though.
Agreed, Unit 13 is the best if not the only good shooter on Vita. Stranger's Wrath is also great but a very unusual game, not a "pure" shooter by any means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
I want to try AC3:L... But heard it has really bad framerates issues...
But you know what? I think it's problem with the their engines too.
Because I played the AC3 on my friend's Xbox and it lagged soooo much. Not to mention all these glitches in the game
I just finished AC:L and the framerate issues weren't that bad, most of the time didn't even notice them. It's a good game but very unpolished, could really be something special had the devs been given more time and resources with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNeI View Post
Can someone help me out with the online trophy in Chronovolt (beat someone's time).Just need to finish a level 1-1 in ~15-20 seconds and send me a challenge.

I will help you out too.

PSN ID : JeNeI_ViTA
I also need the trophy, we can help each other. Will add you tonight.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:48 AM
iPhone 4S

I dunno what I should get because I have $5 point card for best buy and both Ac3:L and Umvsc3 is $30. Which one should I get!?
Old 01-04-2013, 10:12 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Head's up, Best Buy is supposedly going to have a sale on some games, but they aren't live yet for some reason. Keeping an eye on the page below and will update when prices go live:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpa...1312731&loc=01

*EDIT*

Sale is live. Silent Hill and Fifa 2013 are $24.99 each, tempted to get them.

Last edited by MicroByte; 01-04-2013 at 02:22 PM..
Old 01-04-2013, 02:45 PM

Yep, nabbed MK vita for $9.99, thx for the heads up.