★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dead Trigger 2 - (by MADFINGER Games, a.s.)[Universal]

01-04-2013, 11:24 AM
#21
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
I see a thread filled with reports and a front page story filled with horrible comments in the smoke. You have to look closely to see them.
Lol.
01-04-2013, 11:32 AM
#22
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 7,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
I see a thread filled with reports and a front page story filled with horrible comments in the smoke. You have to look closely to see them.
Ahhh, the first Madfinger game since becoming a mod; looking forward to it...or am I? *readies battle armor*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 01-04-2013 at 11:34 AM.

01-04-2013, 11:35 AM
#23
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,268,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Ahhh, the first Madfinger game since becoming a mod; looking forward it...or am I? *readies battle armor*
I think this next thread any post that needs to be deleted should just be edited with the text replaced with:


Youtube link | Pop Up
01-04-2013, 11:43 AM
#24
Some more info:

- Jan 6 is Sunday
- On this day, nVidia has a press conference for Tegra 4 at CES
- Madfinger is a major Tegra developer
- Connect the dots u self.
01-04-2013, 11:45 AM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
I think this next thread any post that needs to be deleted should just be edited with the text replaced with:
I cannot understand the discussion going on here. What am I miss?

Ps: Your title as janitor is something new. Does it means you are a boss here, or just a person who take care of thing for the boss?
01-04-2013, 11:52 AM
#26
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,268,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
I cannot understand the discussion going on here. What am I miss?

Ps: Your title as janitor is something new. Does it means you are a boss here, or just a person who take care of thing for the boss?
Madfinger games are beyond notorious for causing a ridiculous amount of trouble here for forum moderators and those of us responsible for keeping the front page comments clean.
01-04-2013, 12:24 PM
#27
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
YouTube: video
This is my new favorite thing.
01-04-2013, 12:30 PM
#28
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli View Post
i think this next thread any post that needs to be deleted should just be edited with the text replaced with:

Youtube: video
lmfao!
01-04-2013, 12:31 PM
#29
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 7,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
I think this next thread any post that needs to be deleted should just be edited with the text replaced with:

YouTube: video
Taking note of this.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-04-2013, 12:35 PM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
not even started yet, someone has already set the fire, ck ck ck.
hmm, looks like the janitor started it. and he's also the one complaining....haiz