Support our Sponsors:

Old 01-03-2013, 11:08 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWater27 View Post
Thank you, Andi! I appreciate it

I guess I could say this is my farewell post. There are some (sort of) unforeseen personal issues, and I won't be able to be an active member of the forum anymore. Delete me from GC or whatever, I really don't care, but I know I don't plan on coming back. Please don't gift me at all from now on; I don't want a huge backlog if I ever come back, and I won't be able to reciprocate. Best of luck to everyone, and thanks for all of the gifts, and for being awesome froggy friends! -BlueWater27
Sorry to see you go BW. Hope all will work itself out for you. If you come back please let us know and friend us again.

Good luck.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:33 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:

I guess I could say this is my farewell post. There are some (sort of) unforeseen personal issues, and I won't be able to be an active member of the forum anymore. Delete me from GC or whatever, I really don't care, but I know I don't plan on coming back. Please don't gift me at all from now on; I don't want a huge backlog if I ever come back, and I won't be able to reciprocate. Best of luck to everyone, and thanks for all of the gifts, and for being awesome froggy friends! -BlueWater27
Very sorry that you are leaving. We will miss you. Hope things can work out and that you are back.
Take care and the best of luck.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:52 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I want to thank Dom and Cygnet for last week's starter sets and Andi, awboj, Cygnet, danj, dlstar, java, lisi, Maholah, Marti, meplie, Snappy, Quossum, and wysky for all the frogs.
If I missed anyone, I apologize and thank you.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:03 AM

Quote:

Damn that sucks :-( hope everything works out for you, and as others have already said, you will be missed.

I will also take you off my friends list, for the same reason that I'll keep gifting if I don't. Hope you do manage to make it back one day.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:40 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post
I will have some 203 sets available soon. I w traveling and was able to work on them while on the plane.
Thanks Domenic for my weekly fix and thanks to all my trading friends All gifts are greatly appreciated and the froggydex continues to increase.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:49 AM
iPhone 4

Default GC Friends

This weekend I will be making my final mass "unfriending" in Gamecenter. Hopefully after this I will be able to keep the list under control. Again, if I accidently unfriend anyone on the thread, nothing is meant by it and you should receive a friend request shortly after I check the final list.

I have decided that in the future I will only accept friend request that mention TouchArcade or a game I am playing. I hate to do this because I have made some great trading friends in the past but the way GC works vs Plus+ this is the only way I know to keep my list manageable. I am posting this on the PF thread because most of my friends are PF players.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:04 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Mailbox Delete

Hi,

If there are no plans to reinstate "new" for gifts, maybe they will consider adding a "mailbox delete" option. We can sell unwanted eggs before they hatch, but have to let items stay in the mailbox until they are delivered (or waste stamps to delete them). If I have missed a way to do this, please let me know. It won't be the first time I've been playing in the dark.

Thanks for recent gifts:
AndiNZ (TESSERA royal tingo)
javaRich (CORNUS tangelo albeo)
meplie (MAZEUS black callaina)

Take care,
Mal

Last edited by mbarnes41; 01-04-2013 at 10:11 AM.. Reason: Add thanks
Old 01-04-2013, 12:28 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:

I'm so sorry to see you go, BW27. Even sadder that consequences other than boredom or something trivial is the cause of your decision. No matter what color you chose to be, Purple (from NB Forum) to Blue or Red (PF Forum), your posts were always a colorful read. You will be missed.

I will definitely respect your wishes & NOT send any gifts to you but I can't defriend you. In my heart, it feels wrong to do that. Hope you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarnes41 View Post
Hi,

If there are no plans to reinstate "new" for gifts, maybe they will consider adding a "mailbox delete" option. We can sell unwanted eggs before they hatch, but have to let items stay in the mailbox until they are delivered (or waste stamps to delete them).
You have no idea how long I fought for that option both here & in the NB Forum! With limited MB space & more breeds, it is ever more critical, IMO.

p.s.: Thanks for the great froggy gifts to XXX for the Papillo, JoEllyn for the Emblema & Frondis, Snappy for the Magus, & Andi for the Palma.

p.p.s.: By early this evening I will have a Happy 2013 Set ready to send out. Let me know if you need it. Will randomly send tomorrow morning if no one speaks up.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:25 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Thanks Dom for this week set! Thanks everyone for all the gifts. Each one is really appreciated!
Old 01-04-2013, 01:43 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:

Sometimes it goes like that unforeseen or no, wish you well, take care and all that.