Support our Sponsors:

Old 01-04-2013, 03:05 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
I have decided that in the future I will only accept friend request that mention TouchArcade or a game I am playing. I hate to do this because I have made some great trading friends in the past but the way GC works vs Plus+ this is the only way I know to keep my list manageable. I am posting this on the PF thread because most of my friends are PF players.
I kept getting random friend requests, too; I have no idea how people are finding me on GC or why they're picking me, as I've only ever founds "friends" by looking up specific user names. I pretty much only accept friend requests if I see that we have friends in common--for me that's a pretty sure sign that they're a fellow PF player and / or from this thread!

--Q
Old 01-04-2013, 03:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Hi BW27............. Thank you for frog-friendship .... I enjoyed it especially as we were dexing templums at the same time .... I do hope you will get through this period in your life unharmed and wish you happiness and peace for the future ...... Please get in touch if/ when you decide to come back here .... XXXBR

Last edited by XXXBR; 01-04-2013 at 03:31 PM..
Old 01-04-2013, 03:42 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Mailbox Delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisianne View Post
You have no idea how long I fought for that option both here & in the NB Forum! With limited MB space & more breeds, it is ever more critical, IMO.
Maybe it is a way to encourage stamp 'purchases'. If it were a Pro Sop item, I'd be willing to pay for it just like the Babyproof Kit and the Express Mailbox. I'm probably not the only one.

Take care.
Mal
Old 01-04-2013, 05:15 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Hey everyone! I've recently come back to PF after a long absence to find a huge assortment of new froggies! I've started to organize my habitats to be asthetically pleasing with my favourite background but now I am looking for some accessories.

If anyone has spare red accessories, or gold/silver coins, I would be very grateful! I can send accessories of similar happiness value or frogs in return!

I am also looking for a mustacium and a foramen of any colour.

Add my GC: Ms. Gum. Thanks to everyone, I will send things in return as well.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:38 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarnes41 View Post
Maybe it is a way to encourage stamp 'purchases'. If it were a Pro Sop item, I'd be willing to pay for it just like the Babyproof Kit and the Express Mailbox. I'm probably not the only one.

Take care.
Mal
I wouldn't be willing to pay just to delete frogs in the MB because I feel it really should be a feature made all the more important by NB's mistake of not marking all NEW frogs as NEW. It shouldn't be just another money-maker for NB (like "potions for taming" a real rip-off & huge annoyance, IMO).

OTOH, I would pay for an Express Nursery or for more habs or for a larger MB. NB maintains these changes would be too hard for it would make data incompatible from one version to another. I cling to the belief that NB will somehow find a way.

BTW, all, my Weekly Set is complete & has been redeemed. Request by tomorrow morning or I'll send it to *someone* so if you want it, don't be shy.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:13 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I also, will miss you, BlueWater27. Your posts were fun to read and thought-provoking. May your future be filled with blessings! Hope you can come back some day.

Thanks again to Lisi for the Giving Gifts set (finally coming through my backlogged MB.) Will be ready to send to someone possibly tomorrow evening. Please let me know.

Thanks also Frogparent0 and Maholah
and anyone else who sent gifts recently.

Good night to everyone.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:01 AM
iPhone 4

Sad to see you leave BW27. Hope you work out your problems and return soon. take care!

thank yous
cocos frondis - martinz
green lunaris - awboj
marine hennae - mirx
azure geminus - flip
lights in the tree set - yasha
green symphonia - grace
violet pictoris - meplie
golden orbis - snappy
olive igneous - julesfish
2 orange fortunos - dom
violet ornatus & purple lunaris - jake
cocos flecto - maholah
royal papilio - andi
pink pluma - dean
Old 01-05-2013, 06:59 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Hello.... Thanks to forum friends for gifts received:

Awboj - levar
Meplie - mazeus
Mahula - pistrix
Quossum - pluma
Dlstar - several nasus & ingneous

And anyone I may have left out!

XXX
Old 01-05-2013, 07:38 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Hello All! Happy New Year!

I am new to this forum, and I hope I am not breaking any rules by requesting with my first post.

I am in need of any type of Symphonia (level 27). If a trade is needed, I am willing to trade any other type of species.

Thanks,
RQuilt
Old 01-05-2013, 03:56 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Welcome to forum RQuilt .... Sorry I can't help as I'm currently on level 25, but I'm sure you'll get your frog shortly ..... People here are very generous ..

Just found this Album cover by chance ....
Janus frog design inspiration?

XXX
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (26.6 KB, 2 views)