★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Bittle Town, a Bethlehem simulation game. Under tight Roman rule, the townspeople (Bittletons) struggle to survive their daily lives.

- Build and employ shops as you build your Bethlehem
- Manage the population and resources
- Stock and sell items
- Complete mini missions for Shekels and Tributes
- Find and match special Bittleton Pairs for double profits

Greyskull's comments:
I think I found the GOTM here folks. You can thank me later.

01-06-2013, 01:51 AM
Hrmmm, that's wierd. I guess the pre-6.0 itunes store is faster faster than...well, whatever juju turns that string of text into appinfo.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
01-06-2013, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Hrmmm, that's wierd. I guess the pre-6.0 itunes store is faster faster than...well, whatever juju turns that string of text into appinfo.
This looks weird. I pulled it up on the App Store but what's the point?
01-06-2013, 02:05 AM
I can't get passed the loading screen keeps crashing
01-06-2013, 02:15 AM
GotM material? Downloading and checking.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-06-2013, 02:32 AM
Ermm, guys...I was being sarcastic. Having said that, I love putzing around the appstore, finding strange, free stuff.

At least this one doesn't involve any pussy flips.

EDIT: Sorry if I got your hopes up Vovin...I do, generally speaking, enjoy quirky, oddball games; I guess it can be hard to tell if I'm cracking wise when I don't include a -><-

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!