★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Asphalt 8: Airborne (By Gameloft)

01-05-2013, 09:08 PM
#21
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
Does you guys think the graphics is A7+NFSMW?
That makes no sense at all. I think the graphics are going to be asphalt 8 + asphalt 8.
01-05-2013, 09:27 PM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
That makes no sense at all. I think the graphics are going to be asphalt 8 + asphalt 8.
Ok thanks for the stupid reply.

01-05-2013, 10:03 PM
#23
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
Ok thanks for the stupid reply.
He made a stupid reply to your stupid question. What's the problem?
01-05-2013, 11:05 PM
#24
The new tricks feature make the game look like Hotwheels.
01-05-2013, 11:14 PM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
He made a stupid reply to your stupid question. What's the problem?
I only asked, does you feel the A8 graphics is a mix betw A7 and NFS MW (especially the lighting/reflections). How can this question be stupid?
01-05-2013, 11:19 PM
#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
Does you guys think the graphics is A7+NFSMW?
I actually got what you meant and think you're right.
It definitely has the Asphalt look about it, its an arcade racer and colourful.
But it seems to have the environment and polished look that NFSMW has.
01-06-2013, 07:23 AM
#27
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 451
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrimCreeper View Post
The new tricks feature make the game look like Hotwheels.
YOU'RE RIGHT!

Maybe they will change for:

Asphalt 8: Hot Wheels


01-06-2013, 11:42 AM
#28
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
I only asked, does you feel the A8 graphics is a mix betw A7 and NFS MW (especially the lighting/reflections). How can this question be stupid?
Why the flaming heck do you even care?! You said yourself that you hate Gameloft, so why are you even on this topic?

Just go away.
01-06-2013, 12:24 PM
#29
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
Why the flaming heck do you even care?! You said yourself that you hate Gameloft, so why are you even on this topic?

Just go away.
Okay calm down, it wasn't really a stupid question.
01-06-2013, 03:48 PM
#30
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
Okay calm down, it wasn't really a stupid question.
Yeah it wasn't a stupid question, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make.