★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 495
Any confirmed news on a sequel?
05-08-2014, 06:47 AM
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 3
i don't want spoilers, so the other thread is out of bounds.
a quick yes/no would be enough.
i've got to world's end keep just before the two doors.
problem is i took one of the keys and used it to open the boss chamber of the ice levels.
now i have the mageblade but i'm a key short.
is my game stuffed? should i write it off?

05-08-2014, 08:06 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by pachinkoid View Post
i don't want spoilers, so the other thread is out of bounds.
a quick yes/no would be enough.
i've got to world's end keep just before the two doors.
problem is i took one of the keys and used it to open the boss chamber of the ice levels.
now i have the mageblade but i'm a key short.
is my game stuffed? should i write it off?
Can't recall...did you check a walkthrough?
05-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderkid View Post
Can't recall...did you check a walkthrough?
thanks for the quick reply. i'm not wanting spoilers which rules out walkthroughs. i just don't want to waste more time if the third key is behind the two doors...
05-19-2014, 04:03 AM
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 3
is it too spoilery to say that the answer to my question is "if you need a resource, it's near the place you'll need to use it?" well, mostly.
05-19-2014, 04:05 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderkid View Post
Any confirmed news on a sequel?
Sadly nothing. I've contacted the dev but nothing. This was such an amazing game you would think they would have come out with a sequel for sure. Shame

I dont normally play games like this twice but i think i'll re-install it and play it. Its a classic

Just emailed them - support@touchfoo.com

The more people who ask for a sequel the better

Last edited by psj3809; 05-19-2014 at 04:10 AM.
05-19-2014, 05:37 AM
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,264
I've never played this game, shall I? I remember locking in a license when it went free... But never bothered to install and play through it.
05-19-2014, 12:04 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
I've never played this game, shall I? I remember locking in a license when it went free... But never bothered to install and play through it.
Yes, it so wonderful. One of the only ios games I couldn't put down until I had completed everything. If you enjoy platformers/action RPGs I don't think it gets better on ios. The game "Dust: an Elysian Tail" reminded me of this game.
09-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: 'Murrica
Posts: 715
I can't seem to get the Explorer achiement to pop. I've visited all the houses and I don't think there are any areas I've missed. Does anyone know if it accounts for screens visited in each location? Like the Great Caves for example, there are many different areas within that location. Do I have to be in all areas inside a location once?
09-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
I can't seem to get the Explorer achiement to pop. I've visited all the houses and I don't think there are any areas I've missed. Does anyone know if it accounts for screens visited in each location? Like the Great Caves for example, there are many different areas within that location. Do I have to be in all areas inside a location once?
I never could get that achievement to work, either. I think I remember others having the same problem.