★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-08-2013, 01:22 PM
contest

Thanks Sanuku for gameplay video, that's very helpful for us and players.

We've got 2 more codes for you, guys. If you still didn't buy Bad Habit and didn't win a promo code, now you have a chance to get it for free. We have a question for you, the first one with the right answer will receive a promo code. After this we will post another question and someone will have a chance to win a second promo code.

So, when we had already made 2 characters of the game, we decided to make the third one and did it, but then it was replaced by "sercet agent man". Who he/she was and why did we replaced him/her?

Last edited by iCon_dev; 01-08-2013 at 01:34 PM.

01-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Not sure about others, but the tutorial piece was a bit confusing for me. I think I expected an actual tutorial, and initially thought it was broken, but if I get it, the tutorial is actually the outline of the bottle, right?

I would love to see actual voice-work added (good luck), and more animation with the characters, but what I've seen so far is pretty solid...

DBC
I found that to be true as well (about the tutorial).
01-19-2013, 07:47 AM
Update 1.0.2

Hello everyone.

We've just released an update 1.0.2 that fixes iPod Touch 4 crash at startup, here is all list of changes:

- fixed crash on iPod Touch 4
- fixed level 213 (bottle stayed at the edge)
- added window-based tutorial
- added iPad support by showing iPhone retina graphics on x2 iPad screen mode
- added game icons for iPad and iPad with Retina display
- minor bugfixes

We hope you enjoy this.