★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibtang View Post
Hi bramblett05,

Do you mean adding in quests where you need to go to a location and then fulfil an objective such as "match more then 5 swords" as a GameCenter achievement and you get some coins for that?
Yes I ment that
01-06-2013, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Yes I ment that
Great, I will discuss it with my guy once he wakes up. He is bound to be surprised to see so many people replying to this post

01-06-2013, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Great, I will discuss it with my guy once he wakes up. He is bound to be surprised to see so many people replying to this post
Hey it's a fun game only to be better in the future I like that its not to easy.
01-06-2013, 10:00 PM
Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624
Quote:
Hi Amn64,

What could be improved in the game? Please tell us so that we can try to incorporate it in the game in future.
The graphics are rudimentary, as are the sounds. They are reminiscent of what I used to program more than 25 years ago. Re the sounds, some of them just plain do not fit the environment.

The game play mechanic does not present anything new.

I wish I could be positive. All I can say is I can appreciate the effort that went into this and it is obvious that you have a passion for this. It's not all that easy to publish for iOS, so kudos on getting this far.

Sorry, but keep on it.

Zebracadabra (GC) -Agricola, Puerto Rico, Lords of Waterdeep, Disc Drivin'.
Watch for Super 3 - Coming Soon! DYNASTIES is in the App Store!
01-06-2013, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amn624 View Post
The graphics are rudimentary, as are the sounds. They are reminiscent of what I used to program more than 25 years ago. Re the sounds, some of them just plain do not fit the environment.

I wish I could be positive. All I can say is I can appreciate the effort that went into this and it is obvious that you have a passion for this. It's not all that easy to publish for iOS, so kudos on getting this far.

Sorry, but keep on it.
All match games bring nothing new what did you expect. I rather like the way they did this it plays like puzzle quest and 1000000. Great job
01-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amn624 View Post

Sorry, but keep on it.
Thank you, we will definitely keep on it. I have already scheduled a meeting with my team which is basically me and my developer
01-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
iTunes disallows reviews for apps downloaded by promo code. :/
That sucks now. Oh well, I think the very least that I can request you all to do is to do a Facebook Like on the App Store or through the iPhone App Store application
01-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Quote:
That sucks now. Oh well, I think the very least that I can request you all to do is to do a Facebook Like on the App Store or through the iPhone App Store application
It's unfortunate in that I know we'd all give a great and fair review. But I can understand why they do it--I've seen some hellacious astroturfing by developers and I'm certain they did it in part by distributing promo codes to different shill accounts.

I play lots of games, especially async ones. You can add me on GC: geoelectric
01-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Any IAPs?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Any IAPs?
Hi metalcasket,

Nope, currently no IAP since we are not sure what function would IAPs serve here in the game at the moment.

Last edited by gibtang; 01-07-2013 at 01:21 AM.