Support our Sponsors:

Old 12-20-2012, 04:31 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

The napalm tower is pretty good although imo not as good as gas tower. It has good dps and fires a cluster that does burn over time like the fire fountain item. Don't bother unlocking the plague tower, its terrible :P

Here's the tower stats - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5681321/fie...guide%20v2.png

Edit: Added Wave 60 screen to previous post.

Last edited by explosive; 12-20-2012 at 04:52 PM..
Old 12-21-2012, 11:58 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default Polymorph tower

Since getting the Polymorph tower I have completed 3 heroic levels I couldn't do previously (Curious George, Ring of Fire and one other desert level I cannot remember right now) for a total of 70/75 completed (the last 5 I haven't done include the last two puzzle levels and the very last level)...

Maybe I got lucky and just worked those levels out, but it seems to me that the Polymorph tower is too powerful and should be nerfed? I feel like I've cheated on those 3 levels now and want to go back and do them without the Polymorph tower! I was really enjoying the challenge up until this point, now it seems too easy!

I should probably point out I haven't used items up until this point at all either (saving them for when I know I will need to use them to complete a level rather than throwing money away on a failed level attempt when I could use on cool new towers )... Thing is, by the time I've worked a level out, I don't need to use items anyway, so I've ended up just not using them at all really... Do I need to use items on the last two puzzle levels to complete them heroic though? There are certain points where runners get through and I just can't see a way to optimise the damage of the towers I am given at all so feel I *have* to use items to complete those... Is that the case?
Old 12-21-2012, 12:10 PM

I assume your talking about Carnie and Hocus Poke Us, if so the screens are on first page near the bottom done with no items.

I think polymorph is fine, outclasses the glue tower but not ice because it targets units individually, it is great when used on the aircraft lanes while the ice covers the ground.

Last edited by explosive; 12-21-2012 at 12:16 PM..
Old 12-21-2012, 04:33 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosive View Post
I assume you're talking about Carnie and Hocus Poke Us, if so the screens are on first page near the bottom done with no items.
Yes, I was! Thank you for the knowledge that it is possible but I'll pass on cheating

Quote:
I think polymorph is fine, outclasses the glue tower but not ice because it targets units individually, it is great when used on the aircraft lanes while the ice covers the ground.
And thank you again! I guess it just fit my play style then. Have done another level since then but stuck on the last 4, guess it's time to start using those items
Old 01-07-2013, 07:20 AM

Where can I find the hazmat guys? I'm trying to get the first card and can't remember where they are.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks66 View Post
Where can I find the hazmat guys? I'm trying to get the first card and can't remember where they are.
Mean streets is the best level for them.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:47 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Efficiency is Key

Any suggestions on which survival map is best for getting the Efficiency is key card... Where you must survive 10 rounds with no towers (items only).

I'd hate to waste all my coins on items just for this card.

Thanks!
Old 02-01-2013, 08:03 AM

^ Yes, the easy way i done it was on end of doom since they die running through the lava and you only need 4-5 items.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:43 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
^ Yes, the easy way i done it was on end of doom since they die running through the lava and you only need 4-5 items.
Brilliant! Thank you!
Old 02-10-2013, 01:15 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Default iPad version...

So I have been all over both the Subatomic forums and these here and nobody seems to have my problem. I am trying to fill out the card achievements and cannot get the Itemized card. I have killed almost 100 fieldrunners at once with the Santa strike and yet nothing comes of it. My app is the most current version and have no other problems that I know of. I have 75/75 stars and though I started on the iPhone version and was pretty far along, none of my progress transferred to this iPad version. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
P.s: the day of triumph card is absolutely ridiculous. Who has that much time to play a game like this? (Unless you are getting paid) (or a kid without supervision)