★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dead Trigger 2 - (by MADFINGER Games, a.s.)[Universal]

01-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Weapons and graphics are still the same, and I'm sure that the gameplay will be the same too. Samurai 3 would be really cool, but this...
01-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I see a Samurai standing on what seems to be what's left of a huge war, with his sword in one hand and a... is that a robot head on his other hand? I also see some destroyed futuristic vehicles in the background and somehow other spiny corpses with blue-ish purple blood suggest aliens.
METH kids. Not even once.

Hi, I'm Ajay
iMessage: ajaysaini1996@yahoo.ca
GAMELOFT LIVE ID: STK_ULTIMACY
www.youtube.com/AceTheTopGun

01-07-2013, 05:17 AM
Cmon where's a new Samurai already ? the first one is the game that made a Madfinger fan in the first place!
01-07-2013, 06:11 AM
Cool. Wait. look nice
01-07-2013, 06:13 AM
Oh no. I can just see the mods keeling over from heart attacks when they see a second Dead Trigger thread.
01-07-2013, 08:12 AM
Hello everybody,

I have actually been visiting TouchArcade's forums for the past few days and was following the Samurai 3 news, as said news didn't seem to be available anywhere else.

I am also quite a heavy Android gamer, so pardon me if I am un-welcome here. Let me know and I shall take leave if this forums is explicitly for iDevice users only.

Anyway, now that it turned out to be Dead Trigger 2, I want to share some thoughts:

- If it merely is "more of the same", then what TouchArcade's review last time labelled it as a "tech demo" will be ever more the valid, since it was created to merely show the power of Tegra 4
- I am really (like REALLY) hoping there will be a "proper" single player campaign.
- I hope there'd be a premium price attached to it.
- And I hope that Samurai 3 is still a thing.

Cheers!
01-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Send a message via MSN to JoshCM
01-07-2013, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard_dabinski View Post
Hello everybody,

I have actually been visiting TouchArcade's forums for the past few days and was following the Samurai 3 news, as said news didn't seem to be available anywhere else.

I am also quite a heavy Android gamer, so pardon me if I am un-welcome here. Let me know and I shall take leave if this forums is explicitly for iDevice users only.

Anyway, now that it turned out to be Dead Trigger 2, I want to share some thoughts:

- If it merely is "more of the same", then what TouchArcade's review last time labelled it as a "tech demo" will be ever more the valid, since it was created to merely show the power of Tegra 4
- I am really (like REALLY) hoping there will be a "proper" single player campaign.
- I hope there'd be a premium price attached to it.
- And I hope that Samurai 3 is still a thing.

Cheers!
I want all your points to happen, but 2 & 4 are looking pretty unlikely, 3 is never happening with all the $$$ they made off of the original Dead Trigger pricing scheme. And welcome to TA
01-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Dead Trigger 2.... Oh noes. I hope there is multiplayer on this one. I can't see Madfinger making a second Dead trigger without mp. One thing for sure is that I'm not getting involved in any flame wars on this thread, lol.

Not worth getting banned.
01-07-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
Dead Trigger 2.... Oh noes. I hope there is multiplayer on this one. I can't see Madfinger making a second Dead trigger without mp. One thing for sure is that I'm not getting involved in any flame wars on this thread, lol.

Not worth getting banned.
Please do not scare me, dude. What kind of flame war participation gets you a ban? Have you been banned before?

I intend to stay ban free, and as such I hope any kind soul here can give me some worthy pointers.

Are free discussions allowed? At what end it ends? Are swear words admissible?