★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dead Trigger 2 - (by MADFINGER Games, a.s.)[Universal]

01-07-2013, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard_dabinski View Post
Please do not scare me, dude. What kind of flame war participation gets you a ban? Have you been banned before?

I intend to stay ban free, and as such I hope any kind soul here can give me some worthy pointers.

Are free discussions allowed? At what end it ends? Are swear words admissible?
No swear words.
Essentially just keep it polite and on topic and it'll be fine.
And don't feed the trolls.
So basically any tech demo or refs to Madfinger previous threads are not worth replying to or conversations worth getting in to.
The previous Dead Trigger thread had a lot of disparate opinion which led to some just instigating reaction and causing arguments which a lot of us fell for.
So basically if they don't share you're opinion on it, reply politely and then forget it is the best approach.
And welcome to posting. I look forward to your opinions.

In relation to your previous post.
I believe Samauai 3 is a thing just don't know when.
This will be freemium, I don't thinks there's any way around that.
A lot of feed back was given direct to Madfinger about a proper campaign and all indications are that they listened but its impossible to say at this stage how it'll be done. I'd imagine the format will be similar (side missions and campaign) but with a heavier emphasis on campaign.
I suppose it is tied in to show the power of tegra 4 as well but I'm sure there will be entertainment value beyond just a tech demo.

Last edited by Rip73; 01-07-2013 at 08:48 AM.
01-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard_dabinski View Post
Please do not scare me, dude. What kind of flame war participation gets you a ban? Have you been banned before?

I intend to stay ban free, and as such I hope any kind soul here can give me some worthy pointers.

Are free discussions allowed? At what end it ends? Are swear words admissible?
Yes, what Rip said. Be polite and if you disagree with another poster, say it in an appropriate and dignified way. No personal insults and you'll be fine.

01-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
Yes, what Rip said. Be polite and if you disagree with another poster, say it in an appropriate and dignified way. No personal insults and you'll be fine.
Dude, you and me have to stop agreeing so much, They'll start to think we're the same person.
01-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Dude, you and me have to stop agreeing so much, They'll start to think we're the same person.
Johnny101 must be your alternate account. I knew it. Complete with the initial arguing to throw the mods off track. Brilliant move there Rip.
01-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Looking forward to Dead Trigger 2.
01-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Looking forward to Dead Trigger 2.
+1 to this. +1 to multiplayer support too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Looking forward to it. Shadow Gun was really solid on many Levels and I hope that Madfinger Games can another Time push our iDevice to a new Level if it comes to Story & Gameplay.
01-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Can't wait for this free....um great game lol
01-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Can't wait for this free....um great game lol
I see what you did there!!
01-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Looking forward to it. Shadow Gun was really solid on many Levels and I hope that Madfinger Games can another Time push our iDevice to a new Level if it comes to Story & Gameplay.
Agreed.