★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Yeah I just realized his in the top 50. I guess I should have figured since he was top 10 in mc3. Then again, so was I and now I'm 1,000 spots down. Lol

I'm second prestige with a 1.79 btw. I'll have a 2.00 by tomorrow.
I love my iPad.
Piss off with your iPad... And you've come to a point where kdr wont rise so quickly anymore..

Still wondering whats Fil's kdr and name do I can add and play with him.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbridge View Post
Prestige 3 rank 25. 1.55 k/d. I have to give rip and some others here props. To have these k/d ratios you guys have is really impressive. And it's good to see one of ours so high up on the leader boards. Congrats
Thanks.
I hadn't realised I'd climbed up a few spots till I just checked now.
I assumed I'd just be slipping out of the top 100 by now but it seems I'm 47.

On kdr, its really hard to climb it up now with 15,448 kills
I played a few last night that had a 10 to 1 ratio with level 50's and still could only get it to climb by .01, so I'm essentially giving up on reaching 3.
I do notice a lot with high k/d give up quickly in a match if they are dying in order to preserve their ratio. I never do that. I like to see it through irrelevant of what it does just to keep it accurate rather than manipulate it.
I won't mention usernames but a lot of the top 10 never seem to want to finish a game.
And then some guys from nowhere on the board come along and kick my ass.
The mix is very entertaining.

Last edited by Rip73; 01-07-2013 at 10:06 AM.

01-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Piss off with your iPad... And you've come to a point where kdr wont rise so quickly anymore..

Still wondering whats Fil's kdr and name do I can add and play with him.
Took me forever to reach 1.79. And you say i dont suck. Maybe i'm more careless back then
01-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2133 View Post
Took me forever to reach 1.79. And you say i dont suck. Maybe i'm more careless back then
Just noticed that LOLavi's attachment choices have hit your blog again, this time with SMG attachments When do I get credit?! jk

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2133 View Post
I just noticed a player at veteran level 16.
I though it maxed at 15.
His numbers don't seem to add up either. Though he does have a lot of knife and assists.
01-07-2013, 10:09 AM
I called dibs. Long ago. But yeah it's pretty general for us pros.
I reached 200 views. Thanks guys

Last edited by 2133; 01-07-2013 at 10:12 AM.
01-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
I though it maxed at 15.
His numbers don't seem to add up either.
Viperking, right? Some say it's a glitch. I knew from nexy's channel.
01-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
I though it maxed at 15.
His numbers don't seem to add up either. Though he does have a lot of knife and assists.
There's 16?? Surely not.
01-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Yeah I saw that prestigw 16 guy on nexypl's channel. Rip are you master prestige?

01-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Yeah I saw that prestigw 16 guy on nexypl's channel. Rip are you master prestige?
Well, veteran 15. I think I'm rank 18 on final prestige

I originally thought prestiging each time would raise my k/d a lot, and it does to some extent, but either the balancing is very good or there's a lot of quality players out there or I'm not half as good as I thought.
Probably a combination of the three.

I haven't really been focusing on any stats though, other than the 1000 kills with each item, I am just finding it a lot of fun and not bothered about w/l or k/d.
Some of the ragdolls and body parts flying just leave me laughing so hard that I lose focus on the match.
There's really nothing as funny as getting a headshot with a shotgun and the head (and a random arm) goes one way and the body another.
I really shouldn't find that kind of decimation funny (slight sociopathic tendencies maybe) but it just is.

Last edited by Rip73; 01-07-2013 at 10:21 AM.