TA Forum's Pick for 2012 Game of the Year! *** LAST CHANCE TO VOTE ***

View Poll Results: Vote for 2012 Game of the Year? (Devs dont vote for own game please)
10000000 16 6.43%
Bastion 40 16.06%
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 6 2.41%
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour 34 13.65%
Punch Quest 30 12.05%
Ravensword: Shadowlands 37 14.86%
Rayman Jungle Run 15 6.02%
Swordigo 25 10.04%
Waking Mars 10 4.02%
Walking Dead: The Game 36 14.46%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll
01-07-2013, 10:50 AM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,645
Bastion just pulled ahead of TWD. It's now in third place. This is inconceivable.

Pestilence and plague on the lot of ye.
01-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Bastion just pulled ahead of TWD. It's now in third place. This is inconceivable.

Pestilence and plague on the lot of ye.
Yes. What he said.

The only reason I would consider TWD not GOTY would be that it isn't iOS original. But other than that there's no reason why anything should beat it.

01-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Yes. What he said.

The only reason I would consider TWD not GOTY would be that it isn't iOS original. But other than that there's no reason why anything should beat it.
Bastion is a port, just like Vice City.

TWD is multiplatform.
01-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Bastion is a port, just like Vice City.

TWD is multiplatform.
Oh. Well okay then. What BS lol
01-07-2013, 04:06 PM
TWD is a good game,how many of you can say you were touched by the story of any other game that was on iOS? I bet none of you can say any other game-if you haven't played the game yet-get it on your iOS device,PC,or console. It's laggy on iPod 4 (of course) but should run decent on alot of other devices. My iPod 5 runs it just great. And the game isn't changed too much from the console/PC versions. (Parts where you need to use the movement keys to back away from dangerous walkers or sneaking into places are done automatically though). But the entire game is still there,I can't recommend the game anymore then I am right now
01-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking2214 View Post
TWD is a good game,how many of you can say you were touched by the story of any other game that was on iOS? I bet none of you can say any other game-if you haven't played the game yet-get it on your iOS device,PC,or console. It's laggy on iPod 4 (of course) but should run decent on alot of other devices. My iPod 5 runs it just great. And the game isn't changed too much from the console/PC versions. (Parts where you need to use the movement keys to back away from dangerous walkers or sneaking into places are done automatically though). But the entire game is still there,I can't recommend the game anymore then I am right now
Incoboto - touched me
Gene Effect - spoke to me
Fantasy Chronicle - touched me


...


Sounds kinda pervy, but it's true.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download & PlatEAU
01-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Incoboto - touched me
Gene Effect - spoke to me
Fantasy Chronicle - touched me
...
Sounds kinda pervy, but it's true.
Touched you, where?
01-07-2013, 06:28 PM
CHEESE


My heart




**end hallmark sequence**

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download & PlatEAU
01-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Between Punch Quest and Rayman Jungle Run, I choose the last one for its lack of IAP (only costumes and characters) and for its outstanding quality, level design, variety and controls. Its a perfect iPhone game and the best runner (non-endless, but please add an endless mode Ubisoft)
01-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Punch Quests IAP is not neccesary at all.