Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-06-2013, 01:04 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I mean how to unlock achievement " i am legend" ?
Old 01-06-2013, 03:13 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

What's the best way to make money in FUT 13?
Old 01-06-2013, 05:26 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
It absolutely make no sense. If the timer hits 45 minutes and I am on my own court, it adds 4 or 5 seconds but not when I am on opponents court? You might want to reread my previous post perhaps. In real life, the ref will let the gameplay continue if one team is attacking even if the timer is up. That is what I want to see on FIFA 14, having smart AI.
I understood what you meant. I'm agreeing with you.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:38 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

How much increase in rating from one player to another do you need to get to increase your overall team rating? For example, my current team rating is 81. I want to replace a 77 rated player with another player who is rated higher so that I can get 82 team rating. What rating must the player I need to get be?
Old 01-07-2013, 07:08 AM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
How much increase in rating from one player to another do you need to get to increase your overall team rating? For example, my current team rating is 81. I want to replace a 77 rated player with another player who is rated higher so that I can get 82 team rating. What rating must the player I need to get be?
I thought the team rating was the average of all the player OVRs
Just do the math.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by regkilla View Post
Online is great when you're playing against someone with a fast wifi internet connection and/or iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPad 2-4 or iPhone 5. 👍

Online is horrible when you're playing against someone with an iPod Touch 4th gen, iPhone 3GS or iPad 1. 👎

EA should ban iPod Touch 4th gen users from playing online!

Apple's worst iDevice = iPod Touch 4th gen
💩💩💩💩💩

It's almost 2013. Time to upgrade! 😠
I say you´re full of s..., i play both with a 4s and ipad 1 online, and performance is very similar...the important factor is both players having good internet connection

also, i gave up playing online with any other team than barcelona (despite hating them), FIFA made sure Messi is unstoppable in the hands of a decent player, and the rest of team also is better in split balls, normally getting it instead of the opponent...since i started playing with them i now rarely loose
Old 01-07-2013, 11:00 AM

Quote:
its the average of all players added together by number of players. So if your team rating is 81 now, and you want to increase your team rating to 82 your gotta put someone with at least 83 or 84 rating. Your subs (not reserves) also affect the team rating.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonioj View Post
I say you´re full of s..., i play both with a 4s and ipad 1 online, and performance is very similar...the important factor is both players having good internet connection

also, i gave up playing online with any other team than barcelona (despite hating them), FIFA made sure Messi is unstoppable in the hands of a decent player, and the rest of team also is better in split balls, normally getting it instead of the opponent...since i started playing with them i now rarely loose
agree. nothing wrong with the device and i play on both platforms of ios. if there is a problem with the connection then it is ea servers.
also i am a big fan of barcelona. but i rarely play with them because everybody plays with them and its boring. so i play against them a lot. and i barely lose unless that barcelona player performs skills moves and sometimes it works in their favour.
ps: its annoying how messi pressures you to steal the ball especially right at the time you are feeding a through ball.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:19 AM

Quote:
What's the best way to make money in FUT 13?
go to auction market and trade. but before trading see how much are players selling for. i trade around big players with the rating of atleast 85. Now i have a profit of 1.2 million coins thanks to auction market.
here is what i said before to someone "here is my tips for you to get cavani and Natalie for cheap ( I would prefer cavani). Try to buy them in aution market when ea comes up with jumbo packs. Some blokes sell them at cheap price to buy those packs. Also there are specific times when players get cheaper. Mine is between when I come back from the work and finish my 3 hours lecture class. I only trade during lecture class."
like for example EA is coming up with packs that contain team of the year today. and I just got ronaldo today for just two hundred thousand coins (whose average price is 1.5 million) because some bloke out there was desperate to get coins from ronaldo to buy packs. Last time in christmas packs i got messi for just 4 hundred thousand (whose average price is more thann 1.5 million).
My final advice is try not to buy packs at all unless you are one lucky dude (which i am not at all because the best i have got is jordi alba after spending atleast 5 hundred thousand coins)).

Last edited by -w-t-f-; 01-07-2013 at 11:22 AM..
Old 01-07-2013, 11:27 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_hardware View Post
I understood what you meant. I'm agreeing with you.
Oh, I see....